Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bestfriend
Best friends straight but we have a weird friendship were people think we are together . He says "as long as we know what we are nothing and no one matters." I can't even tell what we are but cuddling and kiss on the cheek from time to time doesn't seem just friendly. What are we? And how should I go about all this ?

Well you are homosexual and he isn't entirely sure from what you tell us.

But enjoy the bromance for what it is. If he wants to take it further, I'm sure he will.

Just don't fall in love with him or you'll end up posting sorrowful songs about a shattered heart.

It sounds like you're friends with hugs and platonic kisses. If you want it to be more than that, maybe this is a good time to do some of that "going after guys instead of waiting for them to go after you" thing we discussed. Smile

Lex

Next time he moves in to kiss you on the cheek turn your head and have a lip lock. Play it cool like it's no big deal and see what his reaction is. One of you is going to have to up the stakes.

I assume you would prefer that he be your boyfriend, or else that you're not sure what it is. If you don't have any romantic or sexual feelings towards him, then maybe try to enjoy it for what it is.

Of course, you could always try to persuade him to go further with you. Convince him that it's 'totally not gay' to pull each other off.

himself Wrote:I assume you would prefer that he be your boyfriend, or else that you're not sure what it is. If you don't have any romantic or sexual feelings towards him, then maybe try to enjoy it for what it is.

Of course, you could always try to persuade him to go further with you. Convince him that it's 'totally not gay' to pull each other off.

Is this from experience????!!!

Rareboy Wrote:Is this from experience????!!!

Nope. I can barely pull myself off.

I lean toward letting the friendship develop as the other guy feels comfortable. Trying to push it could both ruin the friendship and set the other guy back in his journey to discover his sexuality.

Well, Himself.....from experience....it can be a little awkward after.

Spring must be coming, horny teen boys are are starting to come out of the woodwork. :eek: