Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bestfriend
Must be all the warm weather we're having here in Colorado. Smile

Rareboy Wrote:Well, Himself.....from experience....it can be a little awkward after.

Depends on how hard you pulled.

Lex

himself Wrote:Nope. I can barely pull myself off.

Need a hand?

To the OP: you guys are best friends and best friends should be able to talk about anything He knows you are gay and is cool with it, not to mention how affectionate he is with you. Why not just ask him about doing something more, even if he is not interested in dating? If he is not interested, he will tell you and keep being your best friend. Right?

Darius Wrote:To the OP: you guys are best friends and best friends should be able to talk about anything He knows you are gay and is cool with it, not to mention how affectionate he is with you. Why not just ask him about doing something more, even if he is not interested in dating? If he is not interested, he will tell you and keep being your best friend. Right?
[Image: spiderman-Spider-Man-what-the-fuck-why-face-688487.jpeg]

Corny old poem, but very true:

Make new friends
but keep the old.
One is silver
and the other gold.
I bid NO Trump!

Thank you everyone I guess I'll just let it go for now lol and if I feel like it I will take my chance like we talked about earlier and the statement made about the horny teens is weird we said nothing about sex we are talking about a relationship growing but it's whatever thank you all