Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bi-Curious Guy here for Online
hey all.

28/m/fitness instructor from new york here.

i'm currently bi-curious and am looking for guys to talk to about experiences and such online. if you're at all interested please feel free to pm me. i'm mainly on yahoo and msn and will give you my handels upon request.

i'm also a big online roleplayer and would love to try it with a guy. i can show you a pic of me if you ask nicely but i'm not looking for cam or mic. i just want to take things slow and stick to text chat. so if you're into that text chat, the better.

a little about myself. i think i'd like to be a bottom as to experience it, seeing as i'm top with ladies Wink i work at a 24 hour gym so am online at crazy times. i'm very fit and quite well hung. have lots of gay friends and am interested but its different and i don't wanna come out in such a tight circle as i'm still unsure of my preferences.

soooo uh, yeah. feel free to pm me. any age, religion and what not is welcome. just as long as you know i'm not looking for anything apart from online chat and/or cyber roleplay with lots of description Smile

-ben

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS!

Welcome to the forum Ben, I'm sure many here would be happy to share their experiences. Maybe some are into the role-playing too, :p. A little harmless fun I suppose.

Hi Ben, welcome along Confusedmile:

I use to say that I was curious until one day I realized that men always turned me on way more than women. I think the real confusion was more because of social stigma...I'm proudly gay now!

Sent from my mobile device

Hello and welcome. Have you considered Grindr? Wink

Welcome to GS

thanks for the kind welcome Smile

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks for all the PM's.

Anyone online now?