Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bi Polar
Anybody that needs to talk I am 100 percent judgment free. I love the person for the person.

I wanted to let you all know that I am going into hospital tomorrow. I am frightened but hopefully it will only be for a short time. Sad
An eye for an eye

Big hugs for all of you

Bighug Bighug Bighug

VileKyle Wrote:You've got that right. If people can't understand something, they tend to judge it based on what they do understand. It gets really damn annoying, so I tend to not tell people about anything personal like that.

And most people dont understand their own shit, much less anything else in the world.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prays an really hope you get better soon, love and hugs from here.

I lost my sense of humor through Bipolar Disorder
I've had it since 2008 and I have it for 5 years now
and like Dan, I visit the doctor for like thrice a year...
You have difficulty expressing yourself when you're Bipolar.

dryw Wrote:There is so much stigma regarding mental illness

Really? I never noticed.

Then again, I personally have OCD, ADD, Depression, and some anxiety issues. I've been seeing therapists for them and on medication for as far back as I can remember.

Perhaps you need to see a therapist more often if you're getting this bad. I see mine every three weeks or so. I don't NEED to see him that often but it helps.