Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bi help
We both wanted the kids and Jessica wants more but I have had the snip done! I would love to chat later on prince but it will be at about 8pm UK time. Maybe meeting up with couples could work but I think we need to get things sorted in our heads before we take that step and I am not sure Jessica would want too. She has already said she would like to be with a women on her own.

allan Wrote:Hi everyone. I am a married man. My wife has told me that she thinks she is bi and that she has been talking to girls on line. She says that the feeling is very strong but wants to block them out and stay with me(which I want) but now it has started me questioning my own sexuality. I have often fantasised about being with a man and I have told my wife this as she needed to know that I understand how she feels. All this is very confusing. Has anyone been through this? Should I let her go and fulfill her desire and maybe my own or should we work at saving our marriage? Please please help, Allan

I think definatley you both should. You and your wife are only holding back each other by not going out and seeing if this is a lifestyle you both can handle. Thanks for sharing your story because i am bi sexual and often think about getting married but I always wonder if that is what is for me. being that my desires may come back wholeheartedly mid marraige. and then theres the thought of children involved. It is your responsiblity to take care of this matter right away. before it gets nasty. try reading this book called Boys Like Us: Gay writers tell their coming out stories. and get a book for your wife on lesbianism...a book I would suggest for her is a book caleed We, Too, Must Love by ann aldreich

I also think it there is somthing to be said for you to not only be there for her in her struggles. but for you to come out to her about your fantacies. I think that shows a true man and husband. You have my vote of confidence!!!

Actually Miller points out the power of books, and it is interesting that you should maybe delve into that source of knowledge and understanding... Maybe it would be less scary to share some conclusions that some books make with each other before sharing how you both feel about the situation. So buy the literature, read it, share it and see where that leads... The counsellor is still a good idea if it helps solve the problem. I hope the counsellor will also point out to Jessica that she can't be too selfish, have her fun and deny you yours.