Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bi men
I also heard that if you're a BI male you're selfish and need to either pick being str8 or being gay.

JasonBourne Wrote:I also heard that if you're a BI male you're selfish and need to either pick being str8 or being gay.

I've heard that too lol. That and bisexual males are unsure/confused about their sexuality or they're greedy.

Bi, gay, straight , tram, and everything in between. I feel as though we have a tendency to to over think the matter. Which complicates the issue and presents it's own form of drama. Why it is done is as diverse as the person and what one deems as proper behavior . The old human nature shows it self in the form I am right you are wrong , or my way is better than yours. In all honesty what does it matter. I am of the thought that EACH person is free to who they want to be, doing what they want to do as long as they don't harm another. I know if we come to the point of respecting other as we want to be respected the we can rid ourselves of a lot of the hate and hostility that seems to be consuming the planet.

If someone really loves you (you a gay man ) it dosnt matter if he is gay or bi. We are adults and can love the one your with.

thanks for the thanks , I know that sounds funny, but I thought I needed to say something. I am not the type if person that needs constant reinforcement. But so often I write on here and get no feed back positive or negitive. and it get to ya after a while.So those two comments gave me a jump start on a plain day. and maybe I do have something to say. thanks again...

myapple Wrote:I've heard that too lol. That and bisexual males are unsure/confused about their sexuality or they're greedy.

I had to school a young man on the greedy thing. He learnd a lesson. Now he calls us fence sitters

hank Wrote:I had to school a young man on the greedy thing. He learnd a lesson. Now he calls us fence sitters

Fence sitters? HAHA there's one I've never heard before Biglaugh

I have been with two bi men. One was just a summer fling, the other lasted 3 years before we simply grew apart. No bi men are not greedy, fence sitters, confused, etc... I mean I'm gay so don't see the sexual attraction to women but, I know when I see a beautiful woman and, I can understand someone finding that desirable as much as find a hot guy desirable.

I'm just not wired to find anything but men desirable, bi people are wired to find both desirable. Just because you have a larger pool to jump into and you want to try a little of both doesn't make you any more promiscuous, or less so than you would be if you were gay or straight - that's a personality and morals thing, not a sexuality thing.