Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biblical standards (??)
Still thinking about this.............

This is the first time I have heard of a religious school NOT having a uniform as standard issue garb.

I added a comment to the original article. I hope they like it!!!!
HA HA HA!!!

[Image: NoqoLSx.jpg]

I don't know the details but I read an article on this and I find it very un-Christian. The child's well being and regular attendance should be the school's #1 priority.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Actually there is a dress code:

1-Timothy-2-9
Deuteronomy-22-5
Lev 19:19
Tim 2:9 I
Please read Replacement Theology or Supersessionism on Wiki. We don't have enough points to add links.

"The author of First Timothy has been traditionally identified as the Apostle Paul. He is named as the author of the letter in the text (1:1). Nineteenth and twentieth century scholarship questioned the authenticity of the letter, with many scholars suggesting that First Timothy, along with Second Timothy and Titus, are not original to Paul, but rather an unknown Christian writing some time in the late-first-to-mid-2nd century. Most scholars now affirm this view.

Yet another example of the dangers of religion and how it brainwashes people!

I hope the girls parents sued heavily because sometimes the only way to hit these people back it to leave them of their hard earned. It may open them up to question the good of being led by the nose!