Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bicurious expectations
Hello. I joined this site because I am a straight man. Engaged but I've always been curious and I want to try gay sex before I get married. I just wanted to know what I should expect. Does it really hurt that much? What does it feel like? Can you really cum from getting it in the ass? Where can I go to meet people? Should I take it slow or just go for it? And any other things I should know.

Thanks (:

The first thing to know is that the time to explore this kind of curiosity is before you get engaged! What will you do if your fiance finds out? How will you face her the day after you get fucked by someone you just met? What if you find you're more excited about sex with a man than with a woman?

It's a shame you didn't realize how important this is to you before you put a ring on it. I won't tell you what you should or shouldn't do, I'm just saying you need to consider what you are doing carefully. Better some limited experimenting now than after you are married, I guess. Still, an engagement should be a commitment -- the first of many for a marriage to work. Being bi does not equal being promiscuous.

does your fiancee know ?

if she doesn't , then you're essentially just telling us that you want to cheat on your fiancee just before you marry her.
cheating is cheating whether you're "curious" or not.

First off, break off your engagement,
and any plans for marriage.

You're obviously more than curious,
since you're willing to cheat on you're lady friend
to experiment with men.

Secondly, google for "gay community centers"
in your area, and go check it out
to meet other people in your situation.

There should be support groups
to get you situated with your situation.

Gin59 Wrote:Hello. I joined this site because I am a straight man. Engaged but I've always been curious and I want to try gay sex before I get married. I just wanted to know what I should expect. Does it really hurt that much? What does it feel like? Can you really cum from getting it in the ass? Where can I go to meet people? Should I take it slow or just go for it? And any other things I should know.

Thanks (:

I'm not going to judge, each to their own, however i do think your questions a a little naive.

If you expect anything you are going to be dissapointed, everyone's experiences are going to be different and what works for some people isn't going to work for others.

Does it really hurt that much?
Your arse is just another muscle, if you don't warm up properly then you can hurt yourself, if your ready for it then there is no issue.

What does it feel like?
It feels like gay sex. Silly question, can you explain the difference in feeling between a hand job and masturbation?

Can you really cum from getting it in the ass?
If you can cum by getting mildly electrocuted, you can cum from that.

Where can I go to meet people?
Step 1. Step outside. Step 2. Open your eyes.
Seriously it can be that easy. I almost picked up a guy while buying icecream at the supermarket down the street. But for you it might be easier at a bar or a club. They also have smartphone apps these day. Fancy no?

Should I take it slow or just go for it?
It depends on what you want, as long as your committed and don't freak out in the middle of things, then there is nothing wrong with diving right in.

And any other things I should know.
Be upfront and honest, don't be selfish. Just because your experimenting or coming to terms with yourself it doesn't mean that the other person doesn't deserve to have fun too.

dryw Wrote:Some straight guys allow their wives to finger their arses, why don't you ask her ? Would be easier than cheating

That and if she is open to it... pegging.