Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my boyfriend feels like a woman
There have been one or two references recently to certain sexual activities feminising men with an implication that being a woman is somehow a bad thing. I find this a bit difficult to follow and let's not even touch on the implied misogyny. Two men in a relationship are clearly both men (unless one happens to be transgendered). No one can tell you that you have to enjoy, or even have, anal sex, but if you cannot offer him what he would like to experience can you make more of a fuss of his masculine attributes? Whether you tell the truth or not most men like to receive compliments about the equipment and special loving attention down there. Next time you throw him on to the bed roll him on to his back, get your head in his pants and tell him he's gorgeous!

im glad you pointed that out. being a woman is not a bad thing. however the feeling of being imasculine for a man can cause alot of deep phsycological problems.
trust me i know lol.
im javids bf and this topic is about me lol.
i have spoke to him and we have tried to solve this problem but with no joy.
i just feel effeminate in our relationship and cant seem to budge the feeling.
some things said in here may help though so thanks

jamiebfd Wrote:i just feel effeminate in our relationship and cant seem to budge the feeling.

Why do you feel effeminate?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

jamiebfd Wrote:im javids bf and this topic is about me lol.

Didn't you state in a previous thread that you two broke up?
I'm confused.