Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Guy with Tiny Partner
A few (most?) of my partners have been larger than me... taller with a bit more mass than me.

Reality? I gotta thing for Traumatic Rhabdomyolysis or Bywaters' syndrome. :p

Especially after sex when my partner was laying on top of me and I could barely breath... while they were all worried they were crushing me, that was really a very nice sensation...

This is part of the appeal/attraction of being a slender person attracted to a big guy. Most smaller/thinner guys who are attracted to bigger/heavier guys really want to be under their partner and feel that closeness. Its hard to describe all the emotions that exist, contrary to your fears/worries, it is not a bunch of bad stuff, but really, really good feelings.

Crushing: Not really - in fact you are not applying your whole body mass in any situation where you are laying on top of him.

Mind you will most likely be laying on top of him, that means your body mass will be spread out over the area of your body. This isn't like you are standing on one foot on his chest with all of your mass being carried through the relatively small area of one of your feet.

This link Body Segment Data may be helpful if you are cutting apart a body and need to know how much each part weighs - far easier to remove the body piece by piece than attempt to drag it to your drop location...:eek:

... or in this case you can get a general idea of how much of your mass is really on top of him.

Since your legs wont' be on him, you can remove about 40% of your body mass in this calculation. Approx 126 pounds

Arms won't be on him, but most likely to either side even bearing a bit of the mass of your torso and head. That would be about 9.4% approx 29.6 pounds

Arms and legs total comes to about 155 pounds, which means that you have about only 160 pounds actually on top of him. That is spread out over the whole surface area of chest, stomach and pelvis. This is going to be a rather low pounds per square inch situation - since I'm not there to measure the contact area I can't hazard a guess.

As for sex position, yes there are methods to break your dick - but you actually have to work pretty hard to do that. His sitting on your lap isn't going to break it. And understand that this is inside of him, so he is going to be careful about what he does because frankly having something shoved up ones arse tends to make one a little careful on how they proceed.

A workout bench actually works well in such a circumstance. you laying on your back, he straddling you like a horse. His feet firmly planted on the ground allows him to use his whole legs for that up and down motion. Unlike being just on the knees were one gets more of an arcing movement with just the thighs and hips instead of straight up and down.

Then there is the spooner's method. Both on your side, his back to your chest.

Doggy style takes the weight off of him. Him on all fours, either at the edge of the bed so you can be on your feet, or further up where you are on your knees. Mind the height differential may be an issue. Perhaps something counter height for him to rest his chest and belly on to raise his butt high enough so you don't have to do a semi-squat.

There are contraptions designed for such purposes, such as the Sling. There are types that have their own supports to the floor, and others hung from beams in the ceiling. They are adjustable for height and for angle of attack. While they are usually associated with dungeons, there is no reason why 'vanilla' couples can't use them.

As for sleeping arraignments. That tossing and turning can be indicative of things like sleep apnea. For your own health and not just the health of your relationship you may want to bring up your troubled, violent sleeping to a doctor's attention. There may be methods to provide you with restful, still sleep. Which not only allows your partner to sleep with you, but may also improve your over all mood and general health.

Out of the issues you present here, the only one you need to have real concern about is throwing him out of bed when sleeping. The rest really isn't that big of an issue (pardon any puns that may contain).

Cuddly Wrote:And, for me, part of the desire to be with a bigger man is to feel his body against mine. Him lying ontop of me is very hot. I love the feel of his furry body pressing me down into the bed. Mmmmm.
Haha, my Sean is the exact same way. He'll tell me how cuddly I am while using me as a pillow. I don't mind, of course: I was lucky to land a guy like him in the first place. xP

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:As for sleeping arraignments. That tossing and turning can be indicative of things like sleep apnea. For your own health and not just the health of your relationship you may want to bring up your troubled, violent sleeping to a doctor's attention. There may be methods to provide you with restful, still sleep. Which not only allows your partner to sleep with you, but may also improve your over all mood and general health.
Yeah, my doctor said that I have Sleep Apnea. Sean also says I tend to snore alot, but that it's nothing serious - I.E. it's not loud enough to keep him up at night.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Out of the issues you present here, the only one you need to have real concern about is throwing him out of bed when sleeping. The rest really isn't that big of an issue (pardon any puns that may contain).
Haha, no problem. I'm aware that I'm a fatty. xD As for the bed issue, we're planning on upgrading from a full-size to a king-size soon. Part of the problem is that I took up alot of space in bed, so it was easy for me to push Sean off. ^^;

Sleep deprivation is still happening to you though. Each time you toss or turn, you are breaking your rest. You may not wake up fully conscious, but you wake up partially and this disturbs deep REM sleep.

My ex had this issue, his caused by a deviated septum. He waited until his lower 40's to get something done. Meanwhile for 20+ years he wasn't getting restful sleep and almost immediately after getting the issue solved he started getting serious rest and felt oddles more energetic and over all better.

A person deprived of relaxful sleep and never having actually had it has no idea what they are missing out on, but once they start getting that rest then suddenly they clearly feel an improvement.

Besides which, no matter the size of the bed, if you are tossing and turning violently enough to shove your partner out of the bed, then chances are pretty high that you will end up blackening an eye, punch him in the sternum, or knee him in the crotch.

Not that you are a violent person by nature, but tossing and turning leads to bruises, scratches and kneed groins. Trust me, I spent 11 years with a person who tossed and turned due to SA.

I am short like him lol And my ex was like 6 feet, and there wasnt a problem xD but yeah.. just dont like.. break the bed or nothing

Borg69 Wrote:[Image: hB59D42CB]
I'm dying. XD