Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big changes and I'll be missing you guys.
I'm not going anywhere, self deleting or anything like that.

I'm getting a head start on my final year of school and it's going to be hell. My free time between this and other things is probably going to be tiny.

I'll be around but not nearly as often. I'm going to be late if I don't leave now.

:eek:

I can hear it now, the collective OH NOs emanating from computers, lap tops and PDAs world wide. Don't go too far for too long! You'll miss my first ever GS thread (outside my intro which was months ago). Tongue3

I thought kindergarten started after Labor Day.
I bid NO Trump!

memechose Wrote:I'm not going anywhere, self deleting or anything like that.

I'm getting a head start on my final year of school and it's going to be hell. My free time between this and other things is probably going to be tiny.

I'll be around but not nearly as often. I'm going to be late if I don't leave now.

Wish you all the best for your studies! Smile

Study hard! Wink

I'm limp. Just limp all over. Oh well, I'll feign happiness for you, wish you luck, and pity your instructors. Come back when you can. I've only just started to crush on you.

Will miss you on a regular basis Sad but at least you are still sticking around and not going altogether Smile

You have a lot on your plate right now, and many "life altering" events coming up in the future. I believe everyone here is rooting for you, and if anyone can, you will be able to juggle it all and pull it off in style. Hang in there, don't let "life" get too overwhelming, and stop in for a "break" when you can. Also, keep the important "stuff" prioritized.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well Meme if you are abdicating your throne I hope you will pass your scepter to StingRay so the people of GS remain amused.

Good luck with school.

Don't stay away too long and good luck in your endevours.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

(Adam) You'll do great man, you have the best motivation in the world. Everything you accomplish now is bringing you closer to your future with Jay.

All the best of everything to both of you!