Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Fear stories
RockerBlocks Wrote:I have a fear of confrontation.

ohh me too 0_O

megumidesu Wrote:ohh me too 0_O

Yay i'm not alone Smile

RockerBlocks Wrote:Yay i'm not alone Smile

not being alone is often good ^^

RockerBlocks Wrote:I have a fear of confrontation.

I used to have that on a massive scale, but having an older brother who needs anger management/counceling has sort of trained me to deal with confrontational people in a way.

I too am also scared of confrontation I was abused as a child severely. when ever somebody's tone of voice changes. Or they just show any sign of anger in general i get completely holy hell scared.

I feel you folks on the confrontation thing. Even if I'm not involved and have no chance of being involved, if I detect the slightest hint of disagreement or full-on fighting between people I'm around I just bristle. When I'm involved it's just a giant inward scream.

Plus dragonflies. I used to be terrified of them but now I can mostly ignore them. They're still way too big and creepy as hell though and I would probably freak if one touched me. People say "Nooooo, they're supposed to be romantic! lololol!" but they're the ugliest, least romantic looking things on the planet. And they're completely harmless so that doesn't help my credibility.

Oh yeah and dying too. Death is fine, no worries there, but the process of moving from 'alive' to 'dead' is completely out of anyone's control and has a chance of being kind of unpleasant (eg burning to death) added to the thought of "oh I'll never be alive again and ow ow ow ow this is the last thing EVER, dammit" and that doesn't seem so fine and dandy. But oh well

My biggest fear is out living my boys or grand daughters.
It would completely destroy me.

Just the thought of it has me in tears.