Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Fear stories
Clowns and dolls/mannequins give me the creeps. I've had bad experiences with both as a kid, don't really want to go into that! I'm also extremely claustrophobic and I use to be afraid of heights but gettin tricked onto an inside/in the dark roller coaster cured me of that phobia (best thing my ex wife ever did for me besides the kids and the divorce!).

As for bugs: I'm afraid of wasps/yellowjackets/bees/etc and anthing that looks/sounds like them. I dislike spiders, but no fear, same goes for things like mosquitoes, don't bother me - they're just annoying pests LOL

I do have some fear of heights and tight spaces.

I used to fear large crowds, but that one seems to have gone away

I'm not afraid of them or anything, but do agree with those of you on that...Clowns are kinda creepy/weird

I think one of my biggest fears is falling in love and then...breakup/heartbreak

I'm afraid of the Westboro Baptist Church!

^^now that truly is a scary group

They are haha!

My greatest fear in Unemployment, especially now that I have a mortgage to service, other than that, no real fears. There are a lot of things that I am not comfortable with, but I wouldn't go as far to say they are fears.

JisthenewK Wrote:I'm afraid of the Westboro Baptist Church!

There are more of us than there are of them, there is nothing to fear from those freaks, they'll end up doing a David Koresh.

archubbycub Wrote:Clowns and dolls/mannequins give me the creeps. ... I use to be afraid of heights but gettin tricked onto an inside/in the dark roller coaster cured me of that phobia (best thing my ex wife ever did for me besides the kids and the divorce!).

This was a fun post to read!
[Image: spooky_puppit.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hello,
The whole spider fear is not an actual fear of the creature it is a way the body protects itself because the mind doesnt understand... Many people suffer fear of spiders because the mind cannot understand or accept how something with eight legs can move in various motions... Spiders have different walks and ways of life no different to us lot... They eat their mate after sex and thus creating many more baby spiders... In spring this year i came home one day to find my bathroom converted into a webbed room all over the walls and all over the sink and in the bath etc and cleared out around 600 baby spiders all huddled up... I didnt use the hoover i just ran my fingers up the wall collecting them in the palm of my hand and then placing them gently outside to learn the real world... Upon closer inspection i noticed behind my toilet that five nests had been created and the mess that was left required the hoover... So remember that a spider fear isnt a fear fear it is a mechanism in the brain which enables us to protect ourselves... I used to be massivelyt frightened of all spiders but my span is getting better and i was once told.... If you wish to live and thrive let a spider run alive....

Now a genuine fear i have is known as Claurophobia... This is a term used when frightened of clowns... I have the same affect with drag queens and dont like them either... I know when the circus turns up at the end of my road i have to take the back streets to my work because they have a rather large poster of a clown looking RIGHT up my street

Kindest regards

zeon xx

I'm sorry to hear that zeon. Honestly, I don't think anyone particularly likes clowns anyway.

Im almost ashamed to say that I will still bust @$$ from Bee’s……. I’m not even allergic…… trust me when I say I have a horrible run…. Take buffy the vampire slayers run, now turn her into a refrigerator…. LOL yup that’s me running LOL.