Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Fear stories
Okay, so this really has nothing to do with gay talk, but I was just wondering what all of you dislike or fear? I'm not a big fan of frogs or clowns. My story with frogs. We dissected one in Biology. We had to stab its eyes out, cut open its stomach, and basically butcher the poor dead thing. We even had to cut open its mouth. Water squirted on me and it didn't even land on my protective apron. BLEH! I screamed. We weren't supplied gloves, so I had to bring some from home. I never ate that night. I waited until the next morning. It was gross! I'll never do anything like that again. I guess I can't be a surgeon. Anyway, what about your fears and your stories behind them?

I'm afraid of heights, tights spaces, death, bugs that sting or bugs that look like bugs that sting, the dark (although getting better), strangers, large groups, driving in unfamiliar places(because I'm afraid of making a wrong turn and having to go back around) or busy places, flying in airplaces, and mannequins.

Why? Well to put it simply: I'm crazy. :3

Spiders.....why are there spiders......

Im afraid of spiders and large crowds. the spider thing i dont know why but large crowds make me nervous and nervous isnt good for me cus nervousness leads to stress.

JisthenewK Wrote:Okay, so this really has nothing to do with gay talk, but I was just wondering what all of you dislike or fear? I'm not a big fan of frogs or clowns. My story with frogs. We dissected one in Biology. We had to stab its eyes out, cut open its stomach, and basically butcher the poor dead thing. We even had to cut open its mouth. Water squirted on me and it didn't even land on my protective apron. BLEH! I screamed. We weren't supplied gloves, so I had to bring some from home. I never ate that night. I waited until the next morning. It was gross! I'll never do anything like that again. I guess I can't be a surgeon. Anyway, what about your fears and your stories behind them?

Aww sweetie :tongue: .

Well, being a ZooKeeper, that's nothing compared to what I have seen/cleaned or anythingRoflmao. Plus, I work as an Assistant Vet when an animal comes in for a check-up, so I suppose I could be a surgeon :p .

And Amphibians/Reptiles are my favourites... so I don't mind froggies :p lol.

But my utmost fear, is losing my Memory. I'm not really scared of Death or any Animal really, but my fear of losing my Memory is what scares me the most.

As some may know here, knowledge is something I hold almost to the highest degree, so losing that scares me, not to mention all the people I know and love, I won't be able to remember. As of now, I have nearly perfect memory, bording on Photographic[or so some people tell me], so I'm fine now, but I fear for when I get older, in the event I get Alzheimers or Dementia.

I wanted to work with animals before, but after witnessing that and having to cut the frog myself, it was horrible! I don't ever want to do that again! The clown thing is just something that I just particularly don't like I suppose. I don't really have a bad story behind it. I'm not even afraid of them, just not the biggest fan and don't like them in horror movies... well except "Killer Klowns from Outerspace."

Niltra Wrote:Spiders.....why are there spiders......

Because the spiders eat the more annoying bugs. I usually keep spiders around when I see them because I want them to eat the annoying gnats and flies and other things I hate. xD My boyfriend had a pretty big spider web in the corner of his bathroom. He left it because he had an ant problem and the ants were getting stuck in the web. xD

And that sir, is why there are spiders. :3

There's a reason for every animal, insect, amphibian, reptile, and person (anything I left out lol?) However, I don't like frogs still. My fear started way before the dissection. I just never liked them.

The thought of going permanently insane or losing my memories frightens me. If I came down with something like Alzheimer's I'd probably be one of those who chose to end my life instead, which is to say I fear death a lot less.

As for dissecting frogs, I skipped that and don't feel any worse for it. I really don't understand the point of that and suspect that some corporation decades ago made a sweetheart deal with politicians to make sure schools across the nation bought their frogs. Heck, even if an argument could be made that it was somehow important to see the insides of a dead frog there are still options that are at least as good if not better. I know there are organizations in the USA that help kids get out of dissecting frogs in schools if they want.

Mostly I am afraid of heights and the dark, also enclosed spaces. But the weirdest fear of mine is ants, other insects don't get to me unless they can sting or bite but ants I am scared of, I have been known to summersault into shrubary to escape an ant haha.