Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Pet Peeve
Marky Wrote:A guy that constantly chews chewing gum bugs me :p

Why? Twister

Wow, you guys have some really persnickety pet peeves. Toilet paper? Who the hell cares? My last pet peeve was that my boyfriend and I were in the closet buthe felt he had to be around me as well.

My pet peeve about my BF is

I don't have one (a BF)

I'm not in a relationship at the moment but I had like a thousand pet peeves in my previous one. These were the major ones I guess.

1. He called me "babe" sometimes.
2. He chewed really, really, REALLY loudly.

I just broke up with a guy who thought that if I left my laptop open it was fine for him to go in and read my emails - and then he'd have the nerve to question me about the emails. I'd come back from the bathroom and he'd start in with 'Why did your sister say that?' or 'Who's this guy Stephan?' And of course, when I started logging out of email when I wasn't using it, he demanded to know what I was trying to hide.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:1. He called me "babe" sometimes.
I like that! But I should be "the one who calls", actually I call babe/baby some girl friends

sillyboy86 Wrote:I like that! But I should be "the one who calls", actually I call babe/baby some girl friends

I really hate being called babe or baby... I feel really bad telling that to people, because they obviously use it to express affection but... it sounds really awful in my ears.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I really hate being called babe or baby... I feel really bad telling that to people, because they obviously use it to express affection but... it sounds really awful in my ears.

To mine too. It doesn't fit guys, in my opinion. Call me sugar, darling, sexybutt whatever.. just not bitch or baby.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I really hate being called babe or baby... I feel really bad telling that to people, because they obviously use it to express affection but... it sounds really awful in my ears.
So I will call you with another nickname when we will be married... Imurevenge