Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bikers
And to see how lovely the old town of Annecy is that's where my profile pic was taken Wink Sorry about the geezer in the red shirt obscuring the scenery.

Hmm, i tried to enter the TDF but they said i needed more than 1 gear..... id still win :p

I used to ride bicycles (if this thread is about it). As for motorcycles, nah. I wanna learn how to ride a motorcycle. LOL at one of the Google ads at the bottom of this thread...

Quote:Biker Babes Want A Biker Babe To Ride With? 100% Free. Join Now! .: Biker Singles, Personals, Dating @ BikerPlanet.com!

I'm a biker, but I haven't been able to afford a bike yet. I only got my licence last summer, and it took me two years to save money for it. But anyway, it's not like I could ride with you since I'm most likely the only one here that has to take a flight if I wanted to see anybody on this forum.

Lesbian Bikers, yes. I have met many of those and I know that it is a fetish of sorts especially in the context of The Village People and Tom of Finland for men, but I haven't come across any gay men, or at least ones I knew were gay, who also happened to be bikers. I've been to Sturgis during the rally though. Not my cup of tea but quite interesting.

Oh, and I actually know a few gay men here in Iceland that are bikers.

Ingz Wrote:Oh, and I actually know a few gay men here in Iceland that are bikers.

I am a biker too and i' m at my forth bike allready Smile