Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass shooting in Boulder, CO
Now that the pandemic is over we can go back to our regularly scheduled program. 

CNN Boulder reporting

Ak Ak472  Ak47 Ak472 Ak  Ak47 Ak 
Puke
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

It's sad, but not that surprising considering the fact that the USA is a country where literally anyone can go and buy a weapon. Gun laws like that are just asking for shootings to happen.

(03-23-2021, 02:45 AM)Bhp91126 Wrote: Now that the pandemic is over we can go back to our regularly scheduled program. 

CNN Boulder reporting

Ak Ak472  Ak47 Ak472 Ak  Ak47 Ak 
Puke

It is sad and if you ask me just shows we have a mental health problem here in the US.

(03-23-2021, 12:34 PM)Tjemka88 Wrote: It's sad, but not that surprising considering the fact that the USA is a country where literally anyone can go and buy a weapon. Gun laws like that are just asking for shootings to happen.

It's not so much that I am drawing comparisons but in China they have crazies go into kindergartens that go on a stabbing spree. My point is simply that bad things happen outside the US. Are gun laws lax in the US? Sure they are, most people who aren't a convicted felon can likely get a gun. There are restrictions, you can't go into a gun & ammo store and walk out with a gun the same day. The other problem is there is also the black market, so chances are if a nut job wants a gun can most likely find one that has had the serial number removed.

I don't think people need semi-automatic weapons. I don't think that the people who want those kind of weapons are going hunting or need it for self-protection, they're waiting for a reason to participate in a massacre such as events like the election and other uprisings. I think being able to carry a pistol (after getting a concealed weapons license) for self protection, having a rifle for hunting is fine. Why people think they need an AK-47 is beyond me. I don't think banning all guns is the answer and I don't think nonsense gun legislation will accomplish much unless it really reforms how people can get a hold of a gun.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

the news is devastating. Those poor people, just going about their lives, and everything is taken from them so violently.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

The right wing lunatics are going to have a field day with the suspect:

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, the 21-year-old suspect in Monday's massacre at the King Soopers supermarket in the Colorado city of Boulder,
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

@Bhp91126 Of course, especially since they won't call it terrorism when it is a white guy...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!