Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billboard gets it wrong
[MENTION=21998]bluerealm[/MENTION] The sociopaths are at the pulpit.....they are the ones defining morals for you and everyone else which is kinda funny when you think about it....
[COLOR="Red"]
PS...Read My Signature...it is a Public Service Announcement[/COLOR] Thumbgrin

bluerealm Wrote:salvation is saving someone from sin.

i don't think so. that's not what salvation feels like.... being fucked into oblivion feels like salvation. yup.

Being from the South, I don't think it my job to humiliate anyone unprovoked. If someone chooses to attack gays in my presence, then they will incur a rebuke with a rebuttal.

At work earlier this week, an engineer commented that "if you were noticing the guy in the ad, then something is WRONG!" I leaned out of my cubicle at the overheard conversation and said loudly, "I RESEMBLE that remark!" They got the point, but it wasn't my job to be obnoxious about their heteronormative comment. I reminded them that I am attracted to men, and therefore, it isn't wrong, but I didn't view them as my enemies. He was unwittingly wrong. I reminded them with humor. It isn't necessary to make an enemy where there is not one.

If someone had said it in a serious tone, I would have adopted one in reply.

I need to convert them. Humiliation won't accomplish that.

Nice goes a loooong way to earning respect. Ugly is not needed often in my life.

As for sociopaths, unfortunately, they can be anywhere. Religion doesn't have any corner on that market.

meridannight Wrote:i don't think so. that's not what salvation feels like.... being fucked into oblivion feels like salvation. yup.

i wanted to join this site for different views other than the christian view. so i have to accept your view on what salvation is.

its your view.

so ok then.

i'm not talking about jesus any more.

i can see whats going on and i guess i can't have it both ways.

meridannight Wrote:i don't think so. that's not what salvation feels like.... being fucked into oblivion feels like salvation. yup.

My pagan beliefs include experiencing "god" when you have complete sexual fulfillment and ecstasy...mind-body-soul become one....

...you can easily get there being fucked ...or fucking...into oblivion...:biggrin:

East Wrote:My pagan beliefs include experiencing "god" when you have complete sexual fulfillment and ecstasy...mind-body-soul become one....

...you can easily get there being fucked ...or fucking...into oblivion...:biggrin:

i know what you're talking about. i don't call that thing 'god' but i know what you're referring to. nothing but ecstasy exists at that moment. it's every cell in your body peaking out in ecstasy simultaneously.

i've also experienced it from cocaine. 'brain orgasm' is actually a very close description of a cocaine high.