Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bisexual and proud!
The title says it all. I am bisexual and proud of it. I belong to a list of men that includes Socrates and Alexander the great. I feel free to express both sides of my human nature, the masculine and the feminine, and as such feel like a more complete person. I enjoy being physically intimate with both genders and thus my pool of potential lovers is thereby doubled. I wonder how many others are bisexual deep down but are too ashamed and close-minded to explore and embrace it? I feel sorry for them!

im so glad you can say that with such enthusiasm. right now im accepting that im bi. somedays are better than others. your ambition is a guiding light for me. thank you!

welcome to gayspeak darcy!

Welcome Darcy!

Welcome Smile

I used to be bi though even then I much preferred other women. I haven't been attracted to man in many years now.

But I feel like I embrace my male & female sides, too. I've looked androgynous, "boi" and femme in the past and I'm fairly femme now though not as much as I was. I'm sexually versatile and adaptable and have in some relationships topped sexually while playing female to a stud (we were versatile sexually but otherwise we had a male-female dynamic). And I'm the one who takes care of the car, computers, electronics, yard, furniture, safety, teach the kids sports and the boy lightsaber fighting, but at the same time I do a lot of the cooking & cleaning, take care of the kids, teach the girl how to use makeup, host guests, and my primary money making endeavors come from sewing and entertaining birthday girls. I'm whatever's needed at the time without a preference.

Hello there,
Firstly welcome to gay speak and secondly its great that you have said and admitted how proud to be bi sexual you are Smile... I first came out as bi sexual but then thougfht who was i kidding so i just admitted i was gay and to be honest... I wouldnt swap my sexuality for the world and if people dont like it just bugger off in my honest opinion

Kindest regards

zeon x

Thank you everyone for the kind and welcoming replies.

I've only really come out as a bisexual to one person. She's a close friend. One day we were watching a movie and she commented "Josh Hartnett is so cute oh my god." Then I said "I know right, he's such a babe." I said it in such a straightforward non-joking way that she asked me "do you like guys?" As if the fact that I would constantly steal her pants was not indication enough!

Then I was at a redneck party once and some guy said "Hey you fucking fag." I think it was just an insult, not a jab at my sexuality. I answered with a lick of my lips and raised eyebrows "yeah, what you wanna make out?" Then he pushed me and I clocked him in the jaw, knocked him right down and felt like muhammad ali for a split second until his friends swarmed me and starting kicking the crap out of me.

Bloody rednecks.