Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bisexual moments
I've always thought that I'm fully homosexual, but I could find out that it could be wrong!
btw I guess it's normal that those 'terms' can never describe an individual perfectly.

If I get to know some women who are beautiful or very interesting, I want to have a close friendship with them. Actually, there's nothing sexual about the relationship, but this kind of.. 'love' in it!

What about you guys? I'm not sure, but many people might be kinda 'bi'..!

I've once heard: a 100% straight man even wouldn't have friendships with men, cause he just doesn't feel 1% interest in men.

I may be wrong, but I feel like you're confusing sexual attraction and emotional attachment...
According to your post, you're gay, sexually attracted to the same sex "exclusively" (I personally never believe there's a 100%, maybe 99% but again, that's just a personal opinion), and even if you're only attracted to men, it's not impossible for you to fall in love in love. There are many people who fall in love with someone without being sexually attracted.

Sexual attraction and romantic attraction (I might be wrong on the term...) are 2 different things.
Many people might not be "kinda" bi, they ARE bisexuals. Sexuality is very complex and isn't black or white, its spectrum that can go either way (its ends not being gay and straight, because there are many other sexual orientations), and if you don't really understand how it can be possible, think of how you would explain to a straight person that you're gay : "It's natural, my body reacts to *gender(s)* and I can totally see myself in a relationship/bed with them" (depending on your commitment choices).

And for your straight buddy, I don't see what friendships with men have to do with his sexuality... and I'm really curious what kind of friends does he have. Big Grin

I'm in the closet, so officially I'm straight (nope, I'm NOTHING) I used to consider myself as a bi but I'n NOTHING or EVERYTHING cause I don't like labels. I am who I am, so today I wouldn't feel happy to be classified as a bi. I mean, I don't care so much... ;-)

I think the most of people are partly bi, I mostly agree with these things like the Kinsey Scale.
There are some people who are 100% straight or gay, but I believe there are not so much, and the truth is in the middle, but it's not acceptable in contemporary society. But in the last years something is changing... ;-)
I personally have few straight friend who are grown in a bigot society, but I'm quite sure they will not be straight at all, in another place and time...
And some of this people didn't realize they're true sexuality, cause they're grown in that way. Actually all of these my friends and acquaintance are single and they've never had a true important story... Or in the best case (but rarely) they only had one long story, ended without a real reason.
And I'm not talking about a pair of people...

I think this is bad for gay/bi guys, but probably is even worse for the females, cause being a lesbian in many societies is less easy than being gay.

Fides Wrote:I may be wrong, but I feel like you're confusing sexual attraction and emotional attachment...
According to your post, you're gay, sexually attracted to the same sex "exclusively" (I personally never believe there's a 100%, maybe 99% but again, that's just a personal opinion), and even if you're only attracted to men, it's not impossible for you to fall in love in love. There are many people who fall in love with someone without being sexually attracted.

Sexual attraction and romantic attraction (I might be wrong on the term...) are 2 different things.
Many people might not be "kinda" bi, they ARE bisexuals. Sexuality is very complex and isn't black or white, its spectrum that can go either way (its ends not being gay and straight, because there are many other sexual orientations), and if you don't really understand how it can be possible, think of how you would explain to a straight person that you're gay : "It's natural, my body reacts to *gender(s)* and I can totally see myself in a relationship/bed with them" (depending on your commitment choices).

And for your straight buddy, I don't see what friendships with men have to do with his sexuality... and I'm really curious what kind of friends does he have. Big Grin

Thanks for your effort Smile

Btw I know what you mean. There are 'sexual interests' and 'romantic interests'. I've once spent my time on AVEN (forum for asexuals) and I can comprehend the terms.

Actually.. I'm not that interested in sex. I'm a virgin and I don't mind to stay virgin, too. Just.. Till I find the 'right man' (or even right woman.. although.. I'll never fuck a girl xD )

You're right. Love isn't the same as sex. And that's why I could call myself 'bisexual', cause I can love women romantically. Sexual or not, it doesn't matter. the main point is LOVE!

btw the example wasn't from a friend. I read it somewhere on internet. And I kinda believe in that. Cause.. 100% straight should mean 100% asexual towards men and it means 100% aromantic to men. So, there won't be a friendship either.