Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bisexuality: I do not understand it!
For some reason the quote feature isn't cooperating.

"I don't think it's scientifically understood why anybody is attracted to anything."

This is the most sensible statement in this entire thread. You are never going to understand how I can be attracted to both men and women. Nor will you ever understand what makes you attracted to men. As much as we can talk around this issue, it's just not the type of thing that can be understood intellectually.

Some here have tried attaching it to love or to personality, but I don't see that connection either. Certainly I don't need to be in love with somebody to feel sexually attracted to them. Personality - well yes I have had the experience of going from high interest to zero very quickly based on the personality, but I can easily feel a sexual attraction to someone before I know anything about their personality.

To me I'm attracted to everyone is sexy... So I'm kinda sexysexual maybe. XD Nope, lablel are not for me, specially now...

I really dont see what your confused about… and i dont think you,ll ever get an answer. Why dont you ask how a straight guy could momentarily find another straight guy attractive or how a married guy had that gay moment in his youth… a lot of time cause of sexual attraction, you cant explain that.

And to add this, quite frankly i hope you will never ever understand cause one definitive answer will just be so much bullshit and i dont want to know.

Why bisexual is more confusing than gay to you i dont know, if anything id say being gay is more puzzling

well here's bisexuality made simple:
do you like boobs? do you also like penis? if you say yes to both than congratulations! your bi:biggrin:

I don't understand why people can't understand bisexuality. Some people like both, it happens, end of story.