Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bisexuality
I came out as bisexual first... for a day. Because I was scared of people not accepting me. But now days I'm loved.

I think if a bisexuals are cool... But I do not think that when girls hook up when they are drunk that they are bisexual when they can only do it when drunk.

I'm bisexual because I definitely do feel an attraction to both sexes but I think I'm more to the gay end of the bisexuality rainbow.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

joshyboi Wrote:I came out as bisexual first... for a day. Because I was scared of people not accepting me. But now days I'm loved.

I think if a bisexuals are cool... But I do not think that when girls hook up when they are drunk that they are bisexual when they can only do it when drunk.

That's what I believe happened to my ex. He was bi for a day and I understand he was scared when he first came out. However, he made it a big deal with me during our last few months. It was like "oooooh well I came out bisexual first and that makes me bi... so there!" Now he's sadly believing he's heterosexual (fine by me, I know it won't last too long).

Yeah, I've come across a lot of bisexual girls in my time. One of my last girlfriends (we went out for like a week) was bi and I thought that was cool as hell. When I was considering myself straight, I actually preferred bi girls.

Bisexuality is a really cool and unique sexual orientation. I support ya if you're bi and you're not 50/50. That's not really common. I do know that there are some bisexual people who are equally attracted to both sexes. As for my partner, there was no way he was. He was so dishonest about it. He was just simply insecure about his sexual orientation towards the end (even during our first few months, I sensed it... though not as bad like our last months).

Cutieboy Wrote:That's what I believe happened to my ex. He was bi for a day and I understand he was scared when he first came out. However, he made it a big deal with me during our last few months. It was like "oooooh well I came out bisexual first and that makes me bi... so there!" Now he's sadly believing he's heterosexual (fine by me, I know it won't last too long).

Yeah, I've come across a lot of bisexual girls in my time. One of my last girlfriends (we went out for like a week) was bi and I thought that was cool as hell. When I was considering myself straight, I actually preferred bi girls.

Bisexuality is a really cool and unique sexual orientation. I support ya if you're bi and you're not 50/50. That's not really common. I do know that there are some bisexual people who are equally attracted to both sexes. As for my partner, there was no way he was. He was so dishonest about it. He was just simply insecure about his sexual orientation towards the end (even during our first few months, I sensed it... though not as bad like our last months).

Well that's no good. I hope he figures it out and that he didn't hurt you too badly. I also think that especially bisexual guys that can hide it well that come out are very brave. Because they can get beaten down form both ends of the gay-straight continuum.

Oh yes. Just because he came out bi first, it doesn't automatically make him so. Yeah, he'd get a bit hostile towards me when I told him that he was really gay. He told me I had no right to tell him what he was, but he was being sooooooo dishonest about it. That was the thing that really got me upset It was very easy to tell and especially over on cam. He would look at me in a weird way (I kinda have a hard time reading peoples' faces... it's a part of my little social deficit) and sometimes he would not look me... so I know he was lying to me. Despite my deficit, it was clearly easy to read his face and how he was saying it over on cam. I just could not believe him... then I actually gave in and went along with it. However, I still knew he was not bi.

Ya know, I do have a gut feeling that he will figure it all out. It's just going to take a long time. I know it's not going to happen overnight. If it does have overnight (which was the case with my breakup), I'll be damned and perhaps it will happen. Realistically, he's still going to have some animosity (that's another story) towards me at this time. We'll see what happens.

I sometimes wonder if I may be bi. I've always tried really hard to have only male friends, but when I entered high-school (technically, I do this year, last year I was a prep, but..), I befriended many girls as well. And I'm sorta okay with that. But then I have strong feelings for some of those girls, like...I marvel at how beautiful they are, I get the urge to touch them sometimes...But it's not like I'm in love with them or anything..And I'm terrified by the thought I may like girls as well. And I am totally grossed out by the thought of lesbian sex (no offence to lesbians out there). So I guess I am straight. Just thought I'd share.

Well, it's not just about the sex. The way I came out to myself and finally accepted my Bisexuality was when I realized I wanted a long-term, "be with you forever" type relationship with a girl. In my mind, to truly be Bi, you have to want the relationship aspects with both sexes, not just want to have sex with both.

So, for example, if they ever legalize Gay marriage across the country, then those that are Bi can say, "When I find Mr. or Mrs. Right, I'm gonna marry them."

Of course that's not to say that folks can't lean more one way or the other either. That Kinsey scale someone mentioned further back is a good way to address that. And as for the partner "Not being good enough", with Bisexual people it's not that we necessarily want both, it's that neither repulses us. I like sex with a guy and I like it with a girl. Both are different, neither better or worse, and I don't want one more than the other. So if a Bi person is with a guy, they're not gonna be "longing" for a girl cause they're not satisfied and vice versa. More often than not, it's about the person they're with, not the gender.

Hope that helps, having a girl's perspective. Smile