Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitch about Work -.-
Ok so some of you may remember that I dated one of my co-workers LOL NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN. Ahem and to continue. Well he was made manager before we started hanging out I think that is when I stopped enjoying work. I think he sucked the life out of that place and wasn't very good at any of it. He could look busy but did minimum work. He didn't care about the staff very much and made no effort to coach us either. He did lots of half ass jobs and insisted everyone worked as hard as me. And he usually gets sick on tusedays and the boss noticed and made a comment about it. And then he turned around to me and said that he was going to take the day off just to make a point. OMG I wanted to punch his face. Good point there mate showing us how much of a cunt you are. RAWR. Tho on the bright side he's leaving soon. NEXT WEEEEEK WOOOOO! He brings moral down and nothing is ever his fault. He plays the blame game well. Also I didn't notice how down hill it had been going till a month or three back.

The end.
(May edit if I fell anymore bitch is needed to be done)

I have worked under managers like that before...they didn't last long, they always fall on their sword one way or another.

dfiant Wrote:I have worked under managers like that before...they didn't last long, they always fall on their sword one way or another.

I just wish it had happened sooner tbh. I also blame my sucky work on him cos he dose it to everyone else. Seems like a good reason u.u

Kiid Wrote:Good point there mate showing us how much of a cunt you are. RAWR.

Cry I'm sorry for what I did.

Rawr Wrote:Cry I'm sorry for what I did.

I did in fact lol here.

^ As did I. Lol.

dfiant Wrote:I have worked under managers like that before...they didn't last long, they always fall on their sword one way or another.

Not where I work!!!
They are promoted.