Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitterness
Reached for 38 at 16, sister knew where I was I stopped me(to this day I don't know how she knew), her comment was "we will go through this together", it took another 10 years to get it right, but glad she saved my life that night, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

James Wrote:Reached for 38 at 16, sister knew where I was I stopped me(to this day I don't know how she knew), her comment was "we will go through this together", it took another 10 years to get it right, but glad she saved my life that night, James

Women's intuition...they JUST know, luckily for you Wink

My words of advice; just think positive. Tell yourself you are beautiful and that life is too! I know it sounds corny as its said so often, but it works. I was once in your shoes, depressed, felt alone and ugly, isolated from humanity. I had friends oh yes but I only saw myself and no one else. Depression is a horrible thing and honestly I got tired of it and told myself that I would no longer be depressed. I thought positive and started out slowly by changing my thoughts and well I'm a lot more happier now than I was a year ago Smile It is up to you, but you do have those who love you and it would be selfish of you to take yourself from this world. If you don't think of yourself, think of them and how much they love you.

I have recovered from my depression but it scares the crap out of me when I think that I have to keep doing what I am doing for another 40 to 50 years.
I have seen many thread in Japanese forums saying that what we really need is a euthanasia system whe you can just sign up to end it all when you are ready to go. Not out of depression, but out of choice.
I use that piece of knowledge as comfort to know that I am not crazy for not wanting to live...
I hope it can help you too Smile