Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurovision 2008 -it's going to be ... Interesting! lol
Hyde Wrote:Nah, we don't have Idols anymore - we have X Factor now =[

Which, for clarification to Dan.. is virtually (exactly?) the same programme as Idols, just a different name.

What reason could they have for changing the show?Ant & Dec were so cute!I actually thought that X-Factor was also a rip-off of Idols!So the Americans have AI,you have X-Factor and we have Idols.Anyone remember the "World Idol" thingy that they held a few years ago?No wonder Shayne Ward *drools* & Leona Lewis *drools* are so big!Do you have your own version of "America's Got Talent"?

Dan1089 Wrote:Do you have your own version of "America's Got Talent"?

lol we did "Britain's Got Talent"

Think it originated from here too?? I believe some Opera singer won it?? I preferred the bar tricks one myself - 2 guys doing some amazing cocktail shakin!

Oh,I think his name is Paul Potts!My mate of mine had this clip of him "auditioning" for Simon Cowell and this other blonde lass for the first time.He blew me away,his voice was superb and unexpected,that performance made me cry,I swear.I think you can find it on YouTube.

Is... is terry wogan doing the voice-over again?
Coz that's the only reason I watch =D

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol we did "Britain's Got Talent"

Think it originated from here too?? I believe some Opera singer won it?? I preferred the bar tricks one myself - 2 guys doing some amazing cocktail shakin!

Woo hoo! I saw them! They came to our local chicago rock cafe in sept. last year! And they dropped a bacardi bottle. WHICH i snagged! But the door men took it off me *sob*

[/end claim to fame]

Ah tomorrow! I am actually REALLY excited, haha! Big Grin
BBC - Eurovision: Your Decision - Homepage

I want Rob to win due to the fact he was in 'Any Dream Will Do!' Big Grin!

Dan1089 Wrote:What reason could they have for changing the show?Ant & Dec were so cute!I actually thought that X-Factor was also a rip-off of Idols!So the Americans have AI,you have X-Factor and we have Idols.Anyone remember the "World Idol" thingy that they held a few years ago?No wonder Shayne Ward *drools* & Leona Lewis *drools* are so big!Do you have your own version of "America's Got Talent"?

There is an version of 'Idols' EVERYWHERE. Even Singapore Idol xD

Lol Don't know why but the idea of Idols Singapore just cracks me up!The similarity between all of them is that the winners all disappear to obscurity.