Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black ops
I was just wondering if anyone wants a few games on the ps3 playing black ops and maybe some other games.
If your interested, my PSN addy is: gareth2431
Just send me a little message letting me know who you are Smile

yaaay another gamer :biggrin:

I'm probably the only person that plays the call of duty games for the campaign mode, I used to play online but I wasn't that great and my internet isn't that fast. and I have a 360 Cry I play a ton of other stuff though, mostly shooters.

I FUKEN LOVE YOU I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOMOS TO PLAY COD ON PS3 WITH FOR SO LONG <3

I'll add you in due time (My brother is on the ps) And black ops is my fave <3 <3 <3

So much joy!

I have that on my ps3!

Do you play on psn?

Sometimes. Sorry I missed you IM. I think my psn is sneaky_pole.

Ah ha. I'll add you tomorrow n.n

mine psn is like kiid_josh

I have both a PSN and Blacks Ops but I have never taken it online because the ratio of normal gamer to Internet Fuckwad (that paly COD) is like 50 to 1 in favor of the fuckwads.

Linky for those out of the loop on I.F.S
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...20Syndrome

TimmyThink Wrote:I have both a PSN and Blacks Ops but I have never taken it online because the ratio of normal gamer to Internet Fuckwad (that paly COD) is like 50 to 1 in favor of the fuckwads.

Linky for those out of the loop on I.F.S
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...20Syndrome

I'v met so many of them. I just shoot people. Sometimes I do get a little bit ragey but only cos I fall off stuff and die cos I don't have lightweight pro on at that time :/