Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blank Voting
The US has the same problem.

partis Wrote:I,ll probably be voting UKIP ( UK INDEPENDENCE PARTY ) though before I do that I need to find out some more. Im sick of bloody conservatives and tories and liberals, Ive never voted before.

Hmm. I don't know how it works in the UK, I do know that for high offices they pretty much ignore third party candidates since few ever get any real traction in the USA. How many UK Independence Members sit in Parliament? Sorry I'm not up on UK politics, Thatcher is PM right? :biggrin:

As for learning about a party, find people who are members and listen to what they say. If they sound like idiots themselves, chances are pretty high their party is.... Xyxthumbs

I try not to make a voting decision based upon picking between the lesser of two evils., I just pick the pricks that lie the least!!!!! Does that make sense? (smile)

I have never seen a politician who was perfect, so I pick the one's that will hopefully represent me the best. At present, I want a politician who's platform is to improve the overall economy, keep terrorist at bay, and will push equal rights for LGBT people.
We Have Elvis !!