Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blonde on the elevator
A blonde is traveling through Florida and as she passes through a swampy area, she sees signs saying "Beware of Alligators!". She thinks to herself "Wow, alligators...I bet I could get some alligator shoes cheap around here". So, she pulls into the next shoe store she sees, & much to her surprise, the shoes are sky high. The owner of the store explains how dangerous it is to kill gators & that is why the the shoes are so expensive.

The blond says "Maybe I'll kill my own alligators & save money that way." "Do what you want to do", the owner says, "And here. I'll loan you my rifle."

The blonde goes around the back of the store, into the swamp. A while later the owner is waiting on some customers when he hears a single shot ring out. a while later he hears another single shot. Starting to become concerned, he runs around to the back of the store. There he sees two alligators laid out neatly, side by side, feet up. He looks out in the swamp & sees the blond, standing in waist deep water. A very large gator is sneaking up on her, & just as the store owner is about to shout a warning, the blonde whips around, & with a single perfectly placed shot right between the eyes kills the gator. She drags it up on the bank beside the first two & flips it over on its back.

"Dang it", she shouts, "This one is barefoot too!"
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

The blond guy came back into the cabin, mauled and scratched to hell, but with a huge smile on his face. "OK," he said, "now where's this woman I have to wrestle?"

Lex