Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood while prostate stimulation
I was masturbating trying to stimulate prostate gland i have done it before but this time there was a blood i think it comes from prostate gland It did not hurt and it does not hurts now but i have got a some weird feeling plz someone help me Sad( i feel terrible . blood wasn't a little :frown::frown:

Hi,

You dont say where the blood came from. Was it in your semen? Or was it coming from your bottom?

If it was in your semen then its wise to see a doctor to get checked. I suspect it was actually from your bottom and although I would still suggest you see a doctor to ensure you are ok, I would say that it could just be some trauma, maybe an internal haemorrhoid and would be less worrying.

Do got and get it checked out though, a little embarrassment is worth it to make sure your health is ok.

juk Wrote:Hi,

You dont say where the blood came from. Was it in your semen? Or was it coming from your bottom?

If it was in your semen then its wise to see a doctor to get checked. I suspect it was actually from your bottom and although I would still suggest you see a doctor to ensure you are ok, I would say that it could just be some trauma, maybe an internal haemorrhoid and would be less worrying.

Do got and get it checked out though, a little embarrassment is worth it to make sure your health is ok.

Yes you are right blood was from my butt. i fell fine now nothing hurts can i check it myself to be sure im ok ?

well if you really dont want to visit a doctor then I would suggest you keep an eye on things for a few days. If you experience pain or further bleeding then it needs to be checked out.

Oh and of course you would need to avoid same activity for a few days whilst things repair themselves :-)

juk Wrote:well if you really dont want to visit a doctor then I would suggest you keep an eye on things for a few days. If you experience pain or further bleeding then it needs to be checked out.

Oh and of course you would need to avoid same activity for a few days whilst things repair themselves :-)

thank you juk you really helped me Smile

You meant sexual activity ? what about the ordinary sex ? (no anal)

yeah just avoid your butt while things repair Confusedmile:

gay123321 Wrote:Yes you are right blood was from my butt. i fell fine now nothing hurts can i check it myself to be sure im ok ?

No you can't but I'll come over and check it, if you send me your address. lol
Go to the doctor, Accident and Emergency or your GUM clinic if you are worried about it. They won't think it the least bit strange.

The red thing (some little red spots) was before that accident on my toilet paper but i have never thought that was a blood

Well thanks for the advice all i will check myself if anything goes wrong i will go to the doctor Smile

Hi,
This is really very good information you have shared. its helpful for me and other visitors also.