Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody hate this time of the year!!!
What is it with the bad attitude, I thought xmas was about joy and happiness, not mouthing off at other people and rushing about like a total muppet.

I work on tills and most of the time the customers are nice but at the moment a lot of them are so up their arses its ridiculous, whats with the rudeness?

Assholes are everywhere, and at any time.

Nope more around xmas, you work in retail in the UK and have to drive through these muppets to get to and from work. And god help you to find a bloody var wash at this time of the year..

The other day I was in a card shop that was very busy, obviously because of Xmas. As I was browsing people kept leaning into me which invaded my space but I dealt with it. However when a man came over and stood next to me making continuous loud chomping/chewing noises like he was chewing down on a particularly moist tuna baguette and smacking his lips, I had to get out of there.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Yup, working it retail myself there are assholes all year round. Thankfully, as I work in an Opticians, I avoid most of the Xmas assholes. I really don't envy you Arty.

Yeah people are terrible... I have had an angry customer once come into the computer shop I used to work at claimed I put a virus on his wife's computer. He was ready to get in a fist fight... I got pissed off as well...the owner wasn't there. Of course I didn't... What happened was his wife brought in the computer a day or two before because it wouldn't turn on...I put it on the bench and it started up and popped with a bunch of ransomware and crap...Of course trying to explain crap to stupid old bimbos doesn't get you anywhere because people have this notion that everyone is out to scam them.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

It's moments like these when you just have to look within yourself and sorta remember your favorite things, like raindrops on roses and whiskers (ha ha ha) on kittens. Bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings, are these not a few of your favorite things?

self entitled people have change it from 'Merry Christmas' to 'Merry go-fuck-yourself'

I'd love to say Merry-there's-the-door. Please, please carry out your threats to go to our competitor, nothing would make me happier. Thanks.