Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody men!!
Wendy Cope was right. Bloody men ARE like bloody buses. After having spent the past year looking for a man and finding relationship material that was never interested for varying reasons i now have not one, not two but THREE men who i WAS interested in deciding to tell me they might want something after all/miss me/actually ARE single after all and i'm just like WHY NOW??

Now when i was just about getting used to the idea i was gonna be the token less attractive friend for the rest of my uni days they all decide that it's time to swoop in at once and reinvade the head i spent the past four months getting them all out of.

I just don't know what to think about it. I should be deed happy and i know that but for some reason i just don't think i can be.

HELP!!

Shag em all first...that should narrow down yer choices some Roflmao

Or say, "Sorry mate, you lost your chance" to all three of them, and start all over again somewhere else with someone else...?

princealbertofb Wrote:Or say, "Sorry mate, you lost your chance" to all three of them, and start all over again somewhere else with someone else...?
Risky, strategy there, hon Rolleyes

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Now when i was just about getting used to the idea i was gonna be the token less attractive friend for the rest of my uni days they all decide that it's time to swoop in at once and reinvade the head i spent the past four months getting them all out of.

I think the key here is "just about...". So, do you have ONE favorite that you can focus on??? Did any or all of them really disappoint, or mess with ya? I would count him out if so.

It is pretty amazing that this has all happened at the same time... maybe they have all come to their senses and realized what a great catch ya are and nearly let ya go Remybussi

best of luck

Phil! Wrote:Shag em all first...that should narrow down yer choices some Roflmao

Whatcha Like

RoflRofl

Although you do kinda have a point ! Confusedmile:

LMAO Phil, man I've missed ya!!

Haha but yes, being thoroughly serious, I suggest a good spate of riding to find out if any stand out (or indeed up) more than the others, unless there's any other major defining characteristics setting them apart?

I also suggest a few hard drinks before making any major decisions, mainly because it is the season to get bollocked. XD

//Here endeth my vaguely Bombay Sapphire tinged, completely inapproriate and most likely thoroughly useless advice.//

XD Ky xxx

Star Twister Wrote:Whatcha Like

RoflRofl

Although you do kinda have a point ! Confusedmile:

Only kinda Roflmao

Woolfe Wrote:LMAO Phil, man I've missed ya!!

Missed ya more [Image: HeartBeat3.gif]

Lol well probably, but only because you've had sober moments!

Hehe nah, you've defo been quite thoroughly missed - during the obligatory so-drunk-you-get-briefly-upset-before-deciding-the-world-rocks stage that only happened once this year (watch me fucking go! haha) you were definetely mentioned.

Mind you, so were the poor people who can't afford food, turkeys abandoned by evil vegetarians and people who get boo'd for doing karaoke badly, so whether you take that as a compliment... Wink

Haha xxxxx

Compliment taken :redface: and YaY too drunken mentions [Image: rofl.gif]