Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite shows.
My uncle hates me because I will record the marathons and sit and watch every episode back to back all day long.

My favorite character is B.D. Wong.
Runners up would be Benson and Cabbot or Novac.

My least favorite is Elliot. I think its funky that he still has a job.
In real life, if he had the record he does in the show, he would be in prison.
They need a more understandable character.
He is a little kooky.

My favorite episodes are the ones with Marcia Gay Harden as an FBI agent.

I can't get enough.
I also love how they portray gay rights through some of the court cases.
Its very solemn and respectful in my opinion.

What do you like (or not like) about it?
Who's your favorite character?

I love SVU! The show is very well written and the characters are all amazing. I love Olivia, Cabot, and Novak. Also Capt. Craigen is a tough guy, but is always looking out for his detectives.

I love how not every case is not a clear cut of right and wrong and how the justice system can be circumvented with scary results (like DNA tampering). I've seen most of the older seasons, I haven't been able to stay up to watch the newer seasons lately, but I will catch them eventually (even if its on DVD).

Superb show, it's excellently written. There's a lot of great episodes and there's some really interesting ones as well. If I'm not mistaken, there was one episode about the LGBT community. I sometimes watch this with my mom from time to time. I like the character Ice-T portrays. He does an awesome job.

I think Mariska Hargitay is the sexiest woman on TV and I love Chris Meloni (and his psycho gay sex scenes) from OZ...but I don't like crime procedurals at all..I don't find criminals or their crimes entertaining:biggrin: (except when they are having sex and walking around naked like they did on OZ)