Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowjobs
I honestly considered myself straight until I moved away from home. Now I'm in college, living in the dorms and had an experience recently. My RA offered to blow me and now it's like a regular thing for us. I guess I'm bi but I don't have any interest in sucking on his dick

I'm sure there's no end of guys who will blow you.

Do you do anything to help your BJ buddy out or are you a sexual narcissist?

At first nothing but recently I agreed to either jack him off or he enjoys Jerk ing off himself if I let him cum on my chest. Honestly he's the only person that has ever made me moan loudly during head. My exgf never could

I'll give him a handjob or sometimes he prefers to masturbate and bust a nut on my chest. That's it.

I wouldn't worry so much about labels right now (ie: straight, bi, etc). If you're enjoying yourself, and he's enjoying himself... then the labels don't matter.

It sounds like this is a time of exploration for you. That's awesome, and doesn't need to be shoved in a box and limited by labeling it as more (or less) than it is.

In my younger days I had some of the same things going on, just enjoy and try not to analyze.

I need to make a gif of Lexington looking confused, and then holding up a sign that reads "I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM HERE". And I could debut it here.

I don't see a problem here. He enjoys sucking you off. You apparently enjoy getting sucked off by him. So both of you go enjoy the sucking. Smile If you feel more inclined to do more stuff with him, or start enjoying giving him a handjob as much as you enjoy getting the handjob, then yeah, let's revisit that "straight" tag. Otherwise, just go have fun.

Lex

Hi there! Cat2

I totally agree with TwisttheLeaf. Just have fun exploring as long as nobody's hurt - I mean emotionally hurt. Lol.

I read somewhere that ejaculation helps to keep the prostate healthy.

Stay healthy.
I bid NO Trump!

BaseballFan Wrote:I honestly considered myself straight until I moved away from home. Now I'm in college, living in the dorms and had an experience recently. My RA offered to blow me and now it's like a regular thing for us. I guess I'm bi but I don't have any interest in sucking on his dick

How did that topic come up? Were you parading around the dorms in your thong again?

Not all guys who are into dudes want to go down on em. Sometimes its nice to recip though, but if he is happy without it, doesn't matter.

As far as your identity, do you have a "type" when it comes to guys? Is this guy's look appealing to you or are you in just because he offered? To me that's the difference between an opportunistic straight guy and someone who is really leaning towards bi.