Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board Games for Two
Okay Guys,

What board games do you play ? Must be for two people... I'm not much of a gamer but going to buy a few games for the house for us to play.

I used to love one called Pictionary , funny thing is I cannot draw to save my life but that sort of made the game even more funny , specially when I had to explain what I'd drawn and the blank look from my team mate who to honest had no chance of winning on my side lol

Backgammon, Parcheesi (a backgammon cousin), Risk, chess, checkers, cribbage, even Monopoly
I bid NO Trump!

We've played Gloom together, lots of fun. Ticket to ride also works well with two.

OMG! I used to play Parcheesi with my Grandma when I was a kid. Total forgot about that game.

LJay Wrote:Backgammon, Parcheesi (a backgammon cousin), Risk, chess, checkers, cribbage, even Monopoly

The only true game I play is UNO Smile thats a card game for those who don't know.. Guess It makes me happy. lol

Life, Monopoly, Chess, checkers Scrabble, backgammon I even have candy-land....

Sadly no one wants to play board games anymore. :frown:

Trivial Pursuit is still one we enjoy playing (although we have to buy new cards on occasion). We also both like Scrabble and Yahtzee.

Lex

Stratego or Hangman

Scrabble, chess, checkers.....monopoly is better with at least three players for me.