Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob - Hi guys
Hi WLM :biggrin: Thanks for the welcome and sox-and-the-city :biggrin:

I didn't even attempt to come out in high school, it was a religious school as well, and everyone was sort of anti-gay, can't imagine that that would of gone down well, lol. Thanks again, hopefully I should know when i'm ready... :confused:

Bob
x

Smurlos Wrote:it's not a problem unless you make it a problem.

Hey Mr Bob

[Image: bigkiss.jpg]

Hope you have fun

Bob Wrote:Hi WLM :biggrin: Thanks for the welcome and sox-and-the-city :biggrin:

I didn't even attempt to come out in high school, it was a religious school as well, and everyone was sort of anti-gay, can't imagine that that would of gone down well, lol. Thanks again, hopefully I should know when i'm ready... :confused:

Bob
x

Lol yeh maybe not, still i did Spanish at a catholic school. Oh it was fun, for five hours a week i got to be twice as outrageous just by being in a different building. It was all good though cos the teacher there is like a longtime pal of my dad Confusedmile:

Don't worry about it, one day it'll feel right and you'll know whom to tell. You might meet someone, you might just decide the time is right. But it'll happen when it happens.

Believe Confusedmile:Confusedmile: Remember Whitney and Mariah 'There can be miracles when you believe...'

xxx

Lol thanks Sox :biggrin: and Hi star twister!