Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob - Hi guys
Hello everyone! Confusedmile:

Well here's my introduction. I'm 18 years old and I am from the East Midlands. I'm a closet-case-gay and I probably always will be. I have a part time job and I am at University. I'm enjoying, what there is of the summer; but it could be better.
Ever since I have turned 18 I have been up town clubbing and drinking nearlly every weekend. It's not as good as it was the first few times I did it, especially when your underage (it adds more excitement :biggrin: ) but it's still a laugh when you're with your mates.

I love my music, anything from: the indie genre to the pop, dance, niche, bassline, house, grime sorts; i'm very open minded, aslong as it has a good beat.

I love television, but I am not an addict. Smile

It's a pleasure to meet you all,
hope to hear from you soon.

Bob
x

Hi Bob - Welcome to the site.

Totally agree with ya on the music. It got a beat and all is fine.

Why do you say your gonna stay closeted? I totally recommend coming out when youre comfortable.

What ya studying?
What kinda job?

see ya,
f

Welcome.

Hey Bob, welcome to Gayspeak !!

Don't worry about being closeted - everybody is at some time in their lives - never rush into doing anything you're not prepared for - just take your time, chill out with us, read and post on some threads, and we'll all look forward to getting to know you.

Bighug.

Good to have you on board.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hey bob, welcome to GS!
(As I commented in another thread, love the avatar hehe)

Don't worry about being closeted... my bf is closeted to his parents (although they know, but they don't know) - it's not a problem unless you make it a problem. I always said I'd never tell my parents... but things change. So I've always learned never to say never. If you find someone who you've fallen head over heels in love with and you want to tell the world, you may just change your view against your better judgement i.e. when previously you'd sworn down that you will never tell them Wink

Just take it one day at a time - and when it feels right - do the honors. I will say this though: 9 times out of 10, a mother knows Confusedmile: They will notice the lack of girlfriends and then they will piece it together. So unless you're bi or very good at tricking their senses, she will know deep down, even if it hasn't been officially revealed to her.

Anywho, which uni you at dude and what you studying?
My music taste is also as varied as yours, it's all good!
Well dude, hope you stay put and don't disappear off into cyberspace x

Hi Bob!! Welcome from a fellow Narnia resident!!!!!

Welcome Bobby,hope that you won't be a stranger around these parts.Your name just reminds me of that old TV show,Dallas. Confusedmile:

Welcome fella! Confusedmile:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Hiya and welcome to gayspeak!

Uni blah ive had enough of uni x.x Lol

You did a very big intro! One I dont think ive ever done! Anyway yeh chill on the site dude! Never know how it may help Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thanks for the welcome guys. :biggrin:
I've not been in a forum for a while now; so it's good to be in one where we can all talk about a major part of our lives. Rolleyes

Quote:Why do you say your gonna stay closeted? I totally recommend coming out when youre comfortable.

Hi fjp999. Cool I just don't feel comfortable telling anybody and I haven't since I was really young; about 5-6 years a go. And knowing that I have gone this long without telling people close by, makes me think I probably won't in the future either. Also there are the issues of: some of the family, especially my dad, thinking gay people are 'wrong', out-gay people getting beat up, I got followed the other night by people hoping to jump a 'fag' so I was lucky enough to bump into my mates. And people just being so judgemental of it. I come from a really rough area.

Quote:What ya studying?
What kinda job?

I'm studying computer technology - it's cool stuff :biggrin: even though i'm not great at it, it's something I would really like to get into. I'm not too sure what my job title is called, but I'm basically the assistant manager's sidekick, even though i'm in a part time job! I get to boss people about, it's all good baby. Wink Haha, I'm working at a supermarket, it's alright, it keeps the money coming in, but the customers can get dead annoying. :tongue:

Quote:Hey Bob, welcome to Gayspeak !!

Don't worry about being closeted - everybody is at some time in their lives - never rush into doing anything you're not prepared for - just take your time, chill out with us, read and post on some threads, and we'll all look forward to getting to know you.

Bighug.

Good to have you on board.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Thanks Shadow, I'll make sure I pop on here a lot. Mdrbig

Quote:Hey bob, welcome to GS!
(As I commented in another thread, love the avatar hehe)

Don't worry about being closeted... my bf is closeted to his parents (although they know, but they don't know) - it's not a problem unless you make it a problem. I always said I'd never tell my parents... but things change. So I've always learned never to say never. If you find someone who you've fallen head over heels in love with and you want to tell the world, you may just change your view against your better judgement i.e. when previously you'd sworn down that you will never tell them Wink

Just take it one day at a time - and when it feels right - do the honors. I will say this though: 9 times out of 10, a mother knows Confusedmile: They will notice the lack of girlfriends and then they will piece it together. So unless you're bi or very good at tricking their senses, she will know deep down, even if it hasn't been officially revealed to her.

Hi Smurlos, :biggrin: yeah, being closeted isn't a major deal for me, although sometimes I envy the people who can be themselves and everybody that loves them for it. I 'tried' telling my mum about a year ago, twice, but she insisted it was just a phrase each time. She always accuses me of sneaking girls in when I've been out clubbing, so she's really pushed that idea out of her mind, but I don't mind anymore.

Quote:Anywho, which uni you at dude and what you studying?
My music taste is also as varied as yours, it's all good!

I didn't want to go far from home, so I stuck to the Leic. Uni and I am studying computer technology - it's all good. Wink Haha, I use to be obsessed with Rap, but then I just got into all sorts of music, although I will say I can't stand the music where they just scream into the microphone and you can't understand what they're saying. Rolleyes

Quote:BiPennyHi Bob!! Welcome from a fellow Narnia resident!!!!!

Hi BiPenny :biggrin: :biggrin:

Quote:Dan1089Welcome Bobby,hope that you won't be a stranger around these parts.Your name just reminds me of that old TV show,Dallas. Confusedmile:

I'll try and keep a nose around, haha, my mum loves that show! :biggrin:

Quote:AndyWelcome fella! Confusedmile:

Hi Andy, thanks for the welcome :biggrin: , thanks everyone!

Bob
x

Twazzle Wrote:Hiya and welcome to gayspeak!

Uni blah ive had enough of uni x.x Lol

You did a very big intro! One I dont think ive ever done! Anyway yeh chill on the site dude! Never know how it may help Wink

Yeah sorry I do tend to babble on a bit Rolleyes and thanks :biggrin:

Bob