Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Larson does exorcism on gay man (Disturbing video!)
I've seen a lot of weird s*** on YouTube but this one is probably the most grotesque vid ever:

Bob Larson performs an exorcism on a gay man and alledgedly 'releases' him of his homosexuality.

What disturbed the most were the final seconds of the vid: a bunch of strange symbols + a distorted voice that seems demonic and says something I don't understand

Skeptics, fire away!

I love watching his videos, just to laugh at them. I think this guy believes he might be doing good, but he really isn't.

hahaha!! I'm pretty open to real work in this realm, but at least I now know that a filthy sex demon and my spirit of anger contributed to my sexuality.

I just love comedy routines.

Anyone saw the blue screen in the end? What was that all about?!

Swear to Google I've seen this thread before...

Priests and ministers of this caliber are traitors to humanity, and thieves of dignity. Disgusting. Thanks for sharing.

well i just threw up in my mouth

Me thinks this guy is just jealous, cause nobody wants to shag him into next week!!!!

Cuddles Wrote:LOL @ Americans.

lol yeah it was so funny when every single american in the world was in that video trying to exorcize that gay man Smile

I don't know what to think of Bob Larson. He's performed thousands of public exorcisms, were they all fake? On the other hand, he's a clearly a manipulator and knows how to get into people's heads (look for the vid of his exorcism on John Safran), is that his real secret?