Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Larson vs The Church of Satanism
I wanna know why all these religious people feel as if though, that by way of their religion, makes them eligible to pass any sort of judgement on anyone when nearly the entire world, minus babies, commit a "Sin" like every minute.

Lies being the most common.

And more importantly, why do they hope to achieve receiving a Fuck from someone, when clearly we have better things to do with our Fucks now a days...Do they wish to feel some way about themselves? That they're better or something?

No Sis, I'll be quite content not giving away any of my Fucks or the ones on Lay-away, while sipping on some Grapefruit Juice straight from the Gay Lord's Tit, while twisting her Dreadlocks and having Philosophical debates ans inquisitions with the Divine Tree, thank you.

The best part is, everyone is included and no one is judged. If only Religion would get a Clue...

CakeLuv Wrote:Nobody wants us LMAO

Maybe we should start our own church. Smile

I have no sympathy whatsoever for Satanists. Those guys are not just weirdos, they're genuinely dangerous. Their moral relativism was particularly disturbing, the current and former pope are constantly warning us about these dangerous philosophies.

And Nikolas Schreck clearly has some serious anger management problems. It seems nobody knows for sure how he lost his ear...

Lol, religion.

Ok, it seems that the missing ear is a birth defect. My apologies.

Schreck was extremely cautious here. In other interviews, he was much more outrageous: he praised Hitler, fascism, colonialism, aids and the skinhead movement. Moreover he said he had no concern for the homeless and poor people. What an idiot!

On the other hand, he had the decency to describe his church as 'elitist'. This makes Schreck's Satanism much less dangerous than other extremist movements, such as Marine Le Pen's FN in France.

MisterLove Wrote:the current and former pope are constantly warning us about these dangerous philosophies.

Yeah, and at least the former pope also warned us about the dangers of homosexuality, equating us with Nazis, IIRC. In any case he praised "kill the gays" bills (and make it a crime to not report someone for being gay) in places like Uganda and pretty much continued to turn a blind eye to child molesters, and likely aided and abetted in child molestation by transferring priests so that they couldn't be prosecuted.

Why the hell do you give such an evil, vile man any respect at all? And don't you know he thinks the same about you as he does the Satanists? If he's wrong about you, then can't he be wrong about other people as well?

Pix Wrote:[...] Why the hell do you give such an evil, vile man any respect at all? [...]

I was referring only to the moral relativism that seems to be so popular these days, not to the Church's (appalling) views on homosexuality.

I'm not a Catholic but when it comes to relativism, I believe the Church is right: anarchy doesn't work and Humanity needs rules and guidance. Human beings left on their own are not a pretty sight.

Homosexuality is a whole different matter. Nevertheless, we have reasons to be optimistic. There are many gay Catholics working to change this and I have some hope that Pope Francis will bring some fresh air to the Vatican offices.