Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby McFerrin
I just would like to share one of my favorite artists.

One of greatest artists in our lifetime, Bobby McFerrin. Very gifted singer and conductor.

Quote:Robert "Bobby" McFerrin, Jr. (born March 11, 1950) is a versatile American vocalist and conductor. He is best known for his 1988 hit song "Don't Worry, Be Happy". He is a ten-time Grammy Award winner.

Bobby McFerrin was born in Manhattan, New York City, the son of operatic baritone Robert McFerrin and singer Sara Copper.[1] Robert Sr. was the first African American to be a regular with New York's Metropolitan Opera.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_McFerrin

I always listen to Bobby McFerrin to relax and sooth me.

Taken from his 2010's album - VOCAbuLarieS.

The Garden

Brief Eternity

Say Ladeo

Of course who can ever forget his old 1988's gem, Don't Worry, Be Happy.

awww, thank you Jay! I absolutely love him Smile When I first heard his songs, I was listening with my mouth open lol. It was just an audio (no youtube at that ancient time :redface: oh, scratch that, no Internet :biggrinSmile and I had no idea how many people were singing and how many instruments they were playing Smile

I was lucky enough to get the tickets to his Prague concert several years ago, and it was a GREAT evening!

I've heard some of his music but never really paid attention to him, his music is relaxing :dance3: