Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Modification
It might not be too stable over time but what do you guys think of this:
[Image: cutout.jpg]

I don't like it.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't like any piercings or tatoos. I prefer the human body in it's most natural form.

In fact, being circumcised is WAY TOO MUCH body modification for me. Never asked for it, and I HATE IT.

<small rant, apologies>
Smile

Look, all this body modification, while I can't understand it myself, is interesting, I don't mind slight body modifications like the above, but some people take it too far, just the same as body piercing.

Each to their own Smile

I would be in physical pain every time I would look at him.

There are a lot of acupuncture spots in a human ear. I am strictly against this.
Actually it's a unbearable turn off for me.

Personally I don't like it but it's for a reason the main one I wouldn't like it on me. See now I don't mind the odd piercing or tattoo on someone if it's inconspicuous and discreet not one of those big fuck off massive things. Now myself I don't think I'll get anything proceed but I have considered a tattoo if it is small and out of the way, preferably not on show. If I was an employer and someone came to an interview like that, pierced and covered in tattoos I probably wouldn't give them the job because it's not how I would want to portray my business. Unfortunately that's how a lot of employers react today and I don't think people realise how extreme body modifications can actually affect their future chances. Although not for me people will do what they want. :-)

do you realise how many sentences you started with 'see'? LOL you made me smile cutie Wink

Haha changed it, rather unlike me haha, just gotten up thats what it was

piercing or tattoos
body modifications
all have been with the human race since it began. I would not do it to my self, would not look for it in a partner. I think I would tolerate it tho.

i just think it would grow back fairly quick.

Ouch, I would cringe every time I look at his ear.

I do want a small tattoo, but what to get???

Person66 Wrote:I do want a small tattoo, but what to get???
a small white or pink star on your ear