Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body hair?
People with out body hair look odd to me. I think I neeeeeed a guy with fuzz!

Joshular Wrote:People with out body hair look odd to me. I think I neeeeeed a guy with fuzz!

I think this is all due to cos I has fuzz
And am a bit fuzzy
But people dun knotice too i'm in a singlet or have my shirt off Tongue

dfiant Wrote:I see unruly and Masses of body hair as untidy and dirty which I attribute to many common incidents from my youth

Care to elaborate?

Joshular Wrote:Care to elaborate?

Not really Josh, but if you could use your imagination a bit, you would probably be pretty close to right...a 13 year old boy develops a phobia of body hair and feels it's dirty?

NiteFang Wrote:I wasn't sure where to put this, but my arms and legs are pretty hairy and I reaaaally dislike it, and I want to shave it all, but whenever I imagine myself without the hair..
You should try, and if you don't like, this would be the first and the last time ;-)

I'm not in hairy bodies but everyone is different and has different tastes, so... Fish2

IMHO, shaving the body (arms/legs, pits, and crotch) looks best on those who are in shape and have little body fat. If you're on the chubby side (like I am), you'll look better with some fur. Again, this is just my opinion.

The only place I don't like a lot of body hair is on the back, otherwise I find it damn sexy. It's better trimmed in places though.

I love body hair, I am very hairy. I have some in my back that I think about to shave. Till now, those whom I had sex with have liked it.

I say dont shave or wax, i think guys look much nicer with body hair than no body hair, though its not always the same, like my arms are hairy but you hardly notice cause its fine & fair and i have a trail up my stomach and a heart on my chest and hair around my nipples and no hair on my back and guys have liked it except one who was always saying he wants to wax it which i didnt find a funny. There’s no chance in hell you will ever get a razor or wax near my body, like the karate kids say’s… wax off!

ermegerrrd I haven't been on the site for a long time now Sad

But I heard hairy threads were calling so I came back Big Grin.

I have no objection to body hair but I would prefer excessive hair to be trimmed (not shaved or waxed, that kinda weirds me out).

I myself don't grow back or ass hair, and I have just started growing more tummy and chest hair. However I have plenty of facial hair to cover that up (also still rocking my beard). All I do is trim the nether regions (they are still natural but slightly trimmed) and neatly edge my beard.

Hairy (but not too hairy) guys are hot, I often find myself lost just petting the hair :3 come on it is like a fuzzy animal Big Grin makes me purr Wink