Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is an Hour Enough?
Thank you so much guys!

Okay, so thing is I hate running/jogging/sprinting/whatever. So I try to do other things, like walking instead of taking the bus or a cab, or hiking. If there is a hiking club this year (because the teachers from last year left), I'm gonna sign up for it, they do a hike every two weeks or so, and they walk for 5-6 hours in the mountains.
Also, I REALLY don't have time to go more than once a week, my schedule is absolutely packed. I still do a lot of abs excercises and weight lifting at home every other day.
I'm so NOT changing my eating habits, they are fucked up enough, especially now that I started school lol. I try to have breakfast every morning and eat lunch at home so it isn't just sandwiches and stuff, but it's not always possible, I just don't have time.
I would say my goal is to lose any extra fat I may have and then start woking on muscles. I'm not overweight or anything, I just wanna lose any remaining fat.
So basically in an hour I did pretty much everything I think would be necessary, I worked on everything. You know?
Also, now that school started, I lose weight naturally, I mean, because of not eating regularly, walking around, working...you know..

Really depend on your goal, your current physical attributes and your diet.

If you want to loose weight? 1hr/week is not enough.
Want to get buff? 1hr/week is not enough. (muscles forget their shape very quickly ).

But if you just want to have a stronger heart then 1hr of intense cardio might work ( if you keep doing other activities like you said ).

Don't forget, the Nutrition ist very important too! You can't build up, when you don't eat enough! Wink