Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bodybuilding...i love it.
Hey,

i am a 22 Years old Bodybuilder from Germany. Next Year i will start on a Competition, so tell me what you think. Confusedmile:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

too muscular for me. but good luck in your comps though.

Can somebody build me a body like that..!!!

Invasion

I say follow your dream and go for it. You look like you have prepaired your body for it... and as far as what others think, as long as u love your body, and have a good personality to go with it, you will find someone who is attracted to you (and not just your muscles). Wink good luck!

Thank you very much, i train 4 Years and have a special Nutrition. Confusedmile:

If somebody will support me, write me a PM, the competition is very importent for me and i will make the first Place. Confusedmile:

@Almac

A little bit Discipline and you can do it too! Xyxthumbs

Maik Wrote:Hey,

i am a 22 Years old Bodybuilder from Germany. Next Year i will start on a Competition, so tell me what you think. Confusedmile:

All of those muscles are they useful?

If so, I am looking for a man just like you....

To mow the 2 acres of lawn I have, to paint the exterior of the house, to help me dig the third - no fourth koi pond (those little fish breed rapidly), I would like to clear and extend the garden over a 25' 20' area this year, I want to try my hand at wheat.... I need someone young, with a strong back to sweat for me Wink.... Oh I have lots of yard work for a strong man.

Wavey

I weight lift, but I'm nothing like you. I think you look incrediable and should do well. I love big muscles though. Malelovies

You are gorgeously hot, you are definitely on your way to becoming a great bodybuilder I think.

NICE body. keep it up. i hope you win.

Thank you Guys! Smile

@Bowyn Aerrow

Very Funny! :tongue::biggrin: