Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bon Jovi
As many of you will have noticed, I am an HUGE Bon Jovi fan!!!! I LOVE Bon Jovi (regardless of the fact that they were making records before I was born!!)

Richie Sambora (the guitarist) is an absolute LEGEND!! His guitar playing is incredible and his voice is out of this world (you tube his solo stuff - I could listen to that voice forever)

Jon is also fantastic talent and showman. I have seen the band live 5 times (roll on the next tour!!!) and they NEVER fail to impress me!!

I also think Jon and Richie aint half bad looking even though they are old enough to be my dad!!! (though if you google image richie some of the pix that come up aint pretty!!)

Any other Jovi fanatics out there? Or is there a band you enthuse about?

I've gotta mates sooooo into Bon Jovi it's unreal lol she owns almost everything jon related has tattoos and goes too the gigs at every opportunity Rolleyes i think she went twice last year! Aint my taste i prefer summit like Placebo...Brian Molko mmmm! :biggrin:

BiPenny Wrote:As many of you will have noticed, I am an HUGE Bon Jovi fan!!!! I LOVE Bon Jovi (regardless of the fact that they were making records before I was born!!)

Richie Sambora (the guitarist) is an absolute LEGEND!! His guitar playing is incredible and his voice is out of this world (you tube his solo stuff - I could listen to that voice forever)

Jon is also fantastic talent and showman. I have seen the band live 5 times (roll on the next tour!!!) and they NEVER fail to impress me!!

I also think Jon and Richie aint half bad looking even though they are old enough to be my dad!!! (though if you google image richie some of the pix that come up aint pretty!!)

Any other Jovi fanatics out there? Or is there a band you enthuse about?

I never payed attention much I suppose until the song "Make a Memory"

and it was probably what ever was going on in my head at the time .. plus the fact that you can REALLY hear him singing in that song

since then I've been a fan

haven't been to any concerts unless the Today Show in Rockefeller Plaza counts which I dragged as many people from work as I could to see him

You know I've had my "gay metal head" thing on here. But....Bon jovi is very much what my mom likes, sorry. I think JBJ Is sexually attractive, but musically I feel 12 again when I here "livin on a prayer".

Bon Jovi He is the best, loved his music forever. My #2 Son told me he figure I was gay when he was in his early teen years and we danced to the Y. M. C. A. and I liked Sting ,Bon jovi ,Jesus Christ Super Star, Hair all great music. He must have some of me in him even if it is a very little part because he still has the cover and the vial record of the YMCA. Now one of his favorites. Perhaps memories of a great times with Dad and his bro.s is the main reason.

BiPenny Wrote:... I have seen the band live 5 times ...
Lightweight Rolleyes

Quote:Or is there a band you enthuse about?
A few. Dance

Bon jovi are cool but the band which is the love of my life is fightstar i have seen them in concert loads of times and it all began with my obcession with the lead singer Charlie. For anyone who dosent know he used to be in Busted and is absolutely gorgeous with a capital G. Of course the music helps. If nobody has heard their music they should check out the songs 'Floods' and 'Hazy eyes'. Better go and have a cold shower to help me calm down.

marshlander Wrote:Lightweight Rolleyes

Lol, please bear in mind my young years and limited Bon Jovi tours in the years since I understood music!!!

BiPenny Wrote:Or is there a band you enthuse about?

David Bowie.

My first crush ever when I saw his Live album in the summer of 1974!

Been a fan ever since. Saw live a number of times. Was lucky enough to be pulled into a club where a video was being filmed... so the back of my head appears in a crowd scene Party