Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bondage Advice and Ideas
Hey guys,

My boyfriend and I love trying new things and we love bondage. I am not very good at coming up with new ways or ideas. Wonder if anyone could give me ideas on what to try or tell me what they have done that was hot and that they enjoyed.

Open to pretty much anything. We have done basic stuff... I tie him up and use a blindfold and stuff like that, but not experienced in much more. Even some simple ideas like different ways to tie him up.

I wouldnt have a clue - are there not websites for people into this kind of stuff, there must be tips and ideas out there!

Sorry, this is not my field of expertise, although I was in the Venture Scouts (Re knots and tying things up). Sorry this isn't going to help you much but having a previous reputation for controversy in my postings elsewhere perhaps I'll draw someone to your post who can help.

I've never been into the more... "adventurous" aspects of sex. Although I'll try anything within reason I often find that having tried it, I don't get much out of it.

One guy wanted me to restrain him with an assortment of leather belts he kept in a drawer. He was too skinny and the belts fell off LOL. Another guy pointed me towards a wardrobe and asked me to wear nothing but a leather jacket... Okaaaaaaaay but it just got in the way. Another guy, after long negotiation in a chat room (I wanted to know what I was going to get out of the experience) turned up at my flat in a full Socker Kit complete with shin pads. He wanted to lie across my knee while I spanked him. All I got out of that was a sore hand and the knowledge that there was soemething else that didn't do it for me.

He still chats to me occasionally in the chat room, hinting at a further meeting. I don't know though, something about the little Cauliflower on the end of his dick makes me think it's not such a good idea! LOL Gross!

I don´t know much about... because its not my construction zone.. but I know there are some forums about, but I know only some german-forums.
I have seen that it can be helpfull to search for straight sites, too. They are mostly very gay-friendly and their members answer very open minded.
Their topics are from chastity belts till bondage... handcuffs ..whatever.
Maybe it helps....

Tickle torture Tongue
Tie him up and tickle the crap outta him
Then let him return the favour
armpits, sides, back, legs, feet, other areas Wink
REMEMBER SAFE WORDS