Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book In The Making
Over the past three to four months i have been working a book composed of poetry and some random babble here and there. I'd like to think of it as a public journal of sorts. It's been a little dream of mine to have my own book get published. Hell that may take a little while, but i do hope to eventually have it finished with a year or two. As for the title of the book itself, I've decided to stick with the name Musiqs Madness: A Collection Of Poetry, Thought, And Short Stories. this may or may not be temporary, i know it's a bit of a mouthful but i haven't come up with anything better than this at the present moment.

Now onward towards my point: If i were to post the rough copy of my first few pages could i possibly get some feedback? I know poetry itself is an art form that varies from each individual writer but nonetheless if possible, i would love some constructive criticism.

If you are looking to get published, then you will need at least $1000 upfront to get your books printed. Unless you are a hot selling author, they dont pay you unless your book actually sells.

You are better off self publishing. Still takes some money, but at least you dont have to share the rewards with a big company.

Once you do have your book finished, send it to a few publishers to get feedback on it. You should get some opinions on how to finalized your work before you attempt to get it to print.

Just some suggestions.