Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boot & Rally
Xyxwave

How's it going? New member here just looking for ways to pass the time and you know take a hold of that self expression thing a bit. Right now my life pretty much consists of the lake, True Blood, booze and work. Mostly work though. Which is why I'm here! I need something to occupy my time when I have to work the next morning so I can't really get out and do stuff.

I'm pretty fun if I do say so myself. Just turned 23. Working full time. Just looking to make some friends. :biggrin:

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Welcome! Wavey

Hi and welcome!

What kind of work do you do?

Thanks for the welcoming replies.

I'm a department manager in retail.

Hello Santaberry, and Welcome to GaySpeak... In what state is Wookabuga? What's your history/story of being gay? How did you find out? Do people know about you?

Hello andWelcome

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Santaberry, and Welcome to GaySpeak... In what state is Wookabuga? What's your history/story of being gay? How did you find out? Do people know about you?

A week late but here goes...

Wookabuga is just an inside joke where friends and I were playing "Name 5" and it was five cities in Russia which no one knew more than three. So in an attempt to win I spouted out Wookabuga which no one challenged and the next one didn't matter because we were laughing so hysterical that Wookabuga passed that we couldn't hold it in. I'm from Kentucky.

History? Story? As you've probably already gathered, from my profile or a thread I started, I'm still in the closet. I don't really think anything about it. There are a few times where I've had to lie and what not. I think most people just assume I'm gay. Whether my closest friends even think that or not.... they go along with me being straight. The only story I really have is I've had one special someone before and it was something that started online and we met up some. It was long distance though and he was completely out of my league. We ended whatever we had because our lives were just taking us two different ways and we didn't want to hold each other back from anything. Since then (2010) I've not had anything with anyone. Ugh. I hate thinking about it lol.

How did I find out? I've just always kind of known. There was a period in middle school where I was analyzing myself a little more and went through years of wondering if it was just the fact that I was raised by women and maybe that created who I was and since everyone else thought I was gay.... I thought I was too. Then when I got to high school and people started maturing and no one thought I was anymore... I really knew I was lol. I honestly have memories of being very small and having homosexual thoughts/tendencies. All of which I blamed on things until I got older. When I first hit puberty I messed around with neighbor boys and things and as I got older I blamed that on us just experimenting. Then my want for "experimenting" never ceased haha. Roflmao