Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borderlands 2
Ok this is how excited I am. ilausgfoiajhbsdkgahjsoriguhawoirughflksjfhglkjshcbvkjxzbfgiawr9sugfsziljfhvlkasjhfg And times that by 100000000 and that is how excited I am. I'ma get it tomorrow. So I'm going to bed early and waking up and going into town to buy it. I'm not felling very patient. I just wana get it and shoot stuff

NOTE: Just me having a rant about a game that I want u.u

I really enjoyed the first one and I've heard this one's better in every way. Can't wait to play it when I visit me bro (he's the one with the 360).

Waiting eagerly. Comes out on the 21st globally, as far as i'm aware.
*Rocks back and forth*
On a side note, the Resident Evil 6 demo that came out yeasterday was disappointing...

Genersis Wrote:Waiting eagerly. Comes out on the 21st globally, as far as i'm aware.
*Rocks back and forth*
On a side note, the Resident Evil 6 demo that came out yeasterday was disappointing...

I'm really not surprised that it was a disappointment. Is it too much to hope for RE to return to its roots?

I hope to pick up Borderland 2 eventually. Assassins Creed 3 looks great too! Should be an interesting setting in Revolutionary America. I still have a crap load of video games I need to finish first, though.

Sad No news on it this way.

Lunar Wrote:I'm really not surprised that it was a disappointment. Is it too much to hope for RE to return to its roots?

I hope to pick up Borderland 2 eventually. Assassins Creed 3 looks great too! Should be an interesting setting in Revolutionary America. I still have a crap load of video games I need to finish first, though.

*Sigh*
Code Veronica and Resident Evil Remake are still the best Resident Evils in my opinion.

The Outbreak games came out a console generation too early. They we're still pretty good(Resident Evil co-op done right in my opinion.), i'd like to see a remake of both of them for the current generation; but i know it's unlikely.:frown:

I really hope they reboot the series and return to actual scariness, rather than trying to be palatable to mainstream audiences.

I've never really got into Assassins Creed. I always preferred to piss around rather than do missions. In my opinion it became pretty formulaic after the second one.
The new one definitely seems set to massage the US ego by saying the US was created by assassins. Well...that's my prediction anywho, seems like they'd go that route. With the British being Templar dominated.
I think i'll give it a pass. One of my friends will definitely be getting it though.

Quote:Borderlands 2 has been released in North America!
There are 1 days 21 hours left before Borderlands 2 is released internationally.
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Borderlands_Wiki

Omg I want this game so bad. Really enjoyed the first one me and my younger brother used to live on the first one.

Genersis Wrote:Waiting eagerly. Comes out on the 21st globally, as far as i'm aware.
*Rocks back and forth*

No it's tomorrow here. Its out in other places

EXCITEMENT!

I can't wait to play it, actually its a ton of games that I still haven't played yet but I either have the money and no time to play or no money and plenty of down time Sad