Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored
get a guy, get some moneys and have fun!

hey twazzle - no offence meant here at all dude but i can see why you get bored on here, you seem to on all the time, or at least when i pop on your still logged on - there's nothing new for you to see or get u motivated, if you missed a couple of days off coming here then comeback to see new posts, threads,members etc that might make it more fun to be back on GS again..

i too get very bored very quickly, i have days off when on my mates work so thats one reason i bilke ride, im out of the house, i can do it by myself and it tires me out - you need to find something to fill your time but with little funds it obviously makes it harder...

isn't there anyway you can do stuff back at uni/ tech etc , take a course or something preferable one where loads of lads are - that would be 2 problems sorted if u find a cute guy

matty7 Wrote:hey twazzle - no offence meant here at all dude but i can see why you get bored on here, you seem to on all the time, or at least when i pop on your still logged on - there's nothing new for you to see or get u motivated, if you missed a couple of days off coming here then comeback to see new posts, threads,members etc that might make it more fun to be back on GS again..

GS I selected to log me in auto and its a little tab at the top of my net - So when I go on the net it auto loads.. Also to my knowledge it doesn't sign you off straight away? I think the members are fine just older as in 30's onwards and I lack things in common with them, I'm sure you understand what I mean? We been brought up in different ages, and thing that seem to be pressing to older members aren't really to me.. I have nothing against the older and see no reason for people to be ashamed at being older on here just there's a divide with age... I cannot pretend I'm older than I am like they can't be younger hence the lack of common ground Rolleyes

matty7 Wrote:i too get very bored very quickly, i have days off when on my mates work so thats one reason i bilke ride, im out of the house, i can do it by myself and it tires me out - you need to find something to fill your time but with little funds it obviously makes it harder...

isn't there anyway you can do stuff back at uni/ tech etc , take a course or something preferable one where loads of lads are - that would be 2 problems sorted if u find a cute guy
ti makes it harder.

Uni is closed until October so no. My year 3 commences in October so I have to wait. I have no reason to do another course over summer as they are normally computer courses and my computer skills are better than average.

Also why does everyone suggest finding a guy Cry None of YOU have a guy!!!!!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:See I live within 5 minutes of the Taff trail.. Might be able to google it.. But its an amazing cycling path like... You can go off the path but essentially it leads to Castle Coch which is a beautiful Castle. It is like one out of a fairy tale... But yeh I just felt bored Cry

So cycling doesn't work Cry

Wow that sounds really nice. Like a great ride. Maybe your boredom stems from a need you have that you aren't fulfilling.

CurtCB Wrote:Wow that sounds really nice. Like a great ride. Maybe your boredom stems from a need you have that you aren't fulfilling.

Yeh its pretty nice - quite a few like places like that around here...

And I wish I knew the need that needs fulfilling. :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Twazzle you know what needs fulfilling. You should call MJ and go on a date.
Despite the fact that we are all single, I assuming all of us have been in a relationship. So we have that experience. A relationship would give you a whole new world to explore.

CurtCB Wrote:Twazzle you know what needs fulfilling. You should call MJ and go on a date.
Despite the fact that we are all single, I assuming all of us have been in a relationship. So we have that experience. A relationship would give you a whole new world to explore.

I don't think I need to fulfil that don't have the time or patience for it. As for the assuming you've all been in relationships - I have too and know I'm far from missing that. Was with a girl for 3 years and a guy for a year..... so...

MJ is not dating potential. End of. He's a mate and a mate I wouldn't cross the line with.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I don't think I need to fulfil that don't have the time or patience for it. As for the assuming you've all been in relationships - I have too and know I'm far from missing that. Was with a girl for 3 years and a guy for a year..... so...

MJ is not dating potential. End of. He's a mate and a mate I wouldn't cross the line with.

Wow sorry was just trying to help. Maybe you just need to get out of Cardiff and see some new scenery.

CurtCB Wrote:Wow sorry was just trying to help. Maybe you just need to get out of Cardiff and see some new scenery.

Maybe! :biggrin:
[/COLOR]