Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boring
Do you think boring guys, introverts are dateable and able to get boyfriends?

And if they are sexually incapable/inexperienced, will it affect the relationship?

What? You're posting a question like this with a sack over your head???????????

Anonymous Wrote:Do you think boring guys, introverts are dateable and able to get boyfriends?

And if they are sexually incapable/inexperienced, will it affect the relationship?

Your 1st question is highly offensive, even more if I take it personally with the 2nd. What do you mean? That introverts are nothing and nobody would ever look at them? What if I said you were too shy so you posted anonymously, will you start hating yourself?

Let me tell you something then, all of my childhood I've been introvert and distant to everyone I knew and didn't know. I'm still a bit shy and have no problem with it, so I'm sorry if it's yours here. Also, I pretty much knew nothing about experiencing sex until I got into a relationship. My boyfriend is shy too, and I don't like messing around with people who have your same opinion. And don't you even dare say that because we're shy guys we only dated each other.

I'm not going to compare your 2 questions to others. This is pure racism.

1) No and no.
2) Yes

But there's a huge difference between being boring and being an introvert.

Here's how it works. First you get a life, then you get friends, then maybe you get a BF, but it doesn't matter so much then because you have a life and friends.

Nobody is boring unless they choose to be. And yes of course introverts are dateable.

If two people truly care for one another, then sexual experience or not should not be a issue, and after all everyone has to start somewhere Wink

BlueStar Wrote:Your 1st question is highly offensive, even more if I take it personally with the 2nd. What do you mean? That introverts are nothing and nobody would ever look at them? What if I said you were too shy so you posted anonymously, will you start hating yourself?

Let me tell you something then, all of my childhood I've been introvert and distant to everyone I knew and didn't know. I'm still a bit shy and have no problem with it, so I'm sorry if it's yours here. Also, I pretty much knew nothing about experiencing sex until I got into a relationship. My boyfriend is shy too, and I don't like messing around with people who have your same opinion. And don't you even dare say that because we're shy guys we only dated each other.

I'm not going to compare your 2 questions to others. This is pure racism.

I'm sorry if I have hurt you Bluestar. I wasn't criticizing others.
The mentioned traits is about me. I have those traits. I asked this question for myself. I'm boring, I'm introvert and yes I'm sexually incapable.

I'm really sorry once again.

One man's boring is another man's mysterious. Or something like that. As long as you try to create and fulfill yourself as a human bean, someone somewhere is bound to find you interesting.

As for sexual inexperience...depends on a couple of things...how inexperienced? Can you tell a condom from a deflated balloon? Because I sure can't, my only experience has been with clowns. I just don't know anymore.

Anonymous Wrote:I'm sorry if I have hurt you Bluestar. I wasn't criticizing others.
The mentioned traits is about me. I have those traits. I asked this question for myself. I'm boring, I'm introvert and yes I'm sexually incapable.

I'm sorry too, I just hate it when it looks like racism, or just pessimism.

Now... dating only requires that you be yourself, the introvert you are, whoever you are, just be YOU. Dating requires no experience, I said I pretty much knew nothing about dating, sex and relationships, yet I've dated a guy who had a lot of experience in all three. But guess what? He wanted me to discover everything with him, and even if he had no clue about sex, we'd still make a great couple. All of it depends on how much love, affection and mutual soul attraction is flooding between the couple, and as for now, I can say you're a lovely guy. If someone doesn't date you because you're introvert, then they don't deserve you. I'm sure you'll find the right guy who loves all of your beauties and flaws, and doesn't want anything in you to change. The key to find this guy is to be patient, yet to never sit back waiting for him without doing anything. Hang out, meet new people, change your lifestyle more often if it doesn't please you.

As for your low self-esteem which makes you a "boring" guy, let me advise you the simple way. Laugh at jokes, cry with movies, complain about what makes you angry... These little things are called emotions. The more you release your little emotions, the more relaxed and happy you are. However the more you keep even the little ones for yourself, the more stressed you'll get beside your low self-esteem that will go down. I'm telling you from my own experience, you can still be introvert and release your emotions. But you have to be self-confident to get the courage to do this.

I hope I've been able to make up for my cynicism. Anyway... be hopeful, someone somewhere is falling in love with your smile!

Anonymous Wrote:I'm sorry if I have hurt you Bluestar. I wasn't criticizing others.

I highly doubt you're incapable... It's those shy, quiet ones that are usually animals in bed. Wink

Every Clark Kent has a Superman hiding inside... you just haven't found yours yet.

you must have heard the saying "opposites attract" this is no idle saying as it works in so many relationships, there's a guy at work that u can hardly hear when he speaks , he's into online role playing games and to me I find him fascinating and would love to know more - its what he doesn't say that makes him interesting - the guy you meet and gives you his life story and shows all his habits etc in the first hour you meet becomes boring very quickly